Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Feb 27, 2010 #11 And since there releasing Shinkenred, I'd like for them to release Juuzo, maybe even Dokuko.
Kamen_Sentai Member Feb 27, 2010 #14 Juuzou Dark Kiva Scorpion Worm Star Fish Hitler IkaDevil with beer in hand Fangire King Saga all final bad guys from then on
Juuzou Dark Kiva Scorpion Worm Star Fish Hitler IkaDevil with beer in hand Fangire King Saga all final bad guys from then on
arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Feb 27, 2010 #15 Juukou B-Fighter's Black Beet and Janperson's Billgoldy. Nuff said.
Ryuutaros "Training." Feb 27, 2010 #16 I want Weather Dopant. That guy's suit is awsome even though I havn't seen it in action yet. Or Starfish Hitler..... XD
I want Weather Dopant. That guy's suit is awsome even though I havn't seen it in action yet. Or Starfish Hitler..... XD
Kevthepanda Member Mar 1, 2010 #19 If this is about what I want, I'd buy any of the generals from Black RX.
musashi03 HEROW Mar 1, 2010 #20 Agito Els would be nice (El of Wind, Land, Water). Orphenochs too. Plus Juuzo!!! :castlerock: