Avatar: The Way of Water

I appreciate how they improved the verisimilitude, style, and overall visual appeal without making many obvious changes. Everything is incredibly authentic. The robots fleeing to the flames reminds me of the terminator, which is a compliment to all of James Cameron's movies. The Titanic experiences being submerged in water. Then came Cameron's entire ocean documentary's underwater sections. Definitely the product of James Cameron's mind.
 
Avatar Part 1 is also known for its beautiful worlds, and the sequel will undoubtedly be even more visually stunning. I'm not sure about the plot or what might happen to the movie with the box office, but one thing is certain: the amount of CGI and years of work will surely make us experience a beautiful world. Even if the story end up being terrible, the images are enough to satisfy my senses.
 
It took us 13 years to have this sequel. James Cameron said he want multiple sequels. Are we going to wait for another 13 years for a part 3. I hope not because James Cameron is not getting any younger.
 
I have always known the name "James Cameron". But "Avatar" is the movie that made he never forget his name. I would have watched the movie anyway because I am a fan of Sigourney Weaver. Any movies that follow, I would be happy to watch, even though SW's character died.
 
I can't believe I waited this long for this movie. The trailer is enough to make my blood boil?
 
I have waited so long for this news and they took their time and I am 100% sure that it will be a gem like its previous version or even better than that.
 
I only have 6 words:
fa66efcfff578db2cca2a019c755bfc7.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top