Avatar was one of James Cameron‘s biggest films. It made $2.922 billion back in 2009. At first, I thought I would wait for 4 years to see the sequel, but it took 13 years before we got to return to the extrasolar moon, called Pandora. This extrasolar  moon revolves around the gas giant planet Polyphemus.  James Cameron once said he wanted to explore the nearby moons of Polyphemus. I wonder if this is that film.
Pandora is a moon where a species of human-cat hybrid creature called Na’vi resides. In the first film, humans who wanted to colonize this moon for its resources used Na’vi clones called Avatar. Pandora might be a moon that is full of life, but humans cannot breathe its cyanide-rich air. So through a machine, they temporarily transfer their consciousness...

Continue reading...

Avatar will always have the most amazing and breathtaking CGI. Because it is so amazing, the team that worked on it should be rewarded millions of dollars. I'll never forget how I felt while watching the first Avatar. Even after all these years, it will always hold a special place in my heart as the first 3D film I ever saw. I admire James Cameron and can't wait to see the new film.

I still have vivid memories of watching the original movie with my buddies, and this trailer really brought back those feelings for me. I'm eager to watch this film when it comes out and create new memories.

British Columbia Made
I cry almost constantly when I think about Avatar!Aside from Nolan's movies, this has been my most eagerly awaited movie of the past 13 years, and I can't wait to finally watch this masterpiece in theaters!
I'm really excited and relieved that it will last longer than three hours since I simply cannot get enough of this gorgeous lore building! I've already decided that I'll watch it on the big screen several times!

James Cameron outdid himself; I enjoyed how he altered and improved the visual appearance, realism was changed, but it didn't seem to affect the style, which is extremely well done. We will undoubtedly experience a wide range of emotions while watching this sequel to the popular 2009 movie.

James Cameron is carrying on Avatar's legacy. I clearly recall seeing the first installment of the series when I was a college student, but I'm now 40, so obviously a lot of time has passed since then. It's impressive to see how much the visuals and effects have advanced in the past 13 years or so. It's getting more and more plausible. The likes of Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana,Stephen Lang, Sigourney Weaver, and many others already have the power to change everyone's lives through this movie. Here we go, the Way of the Water.

Sam Worthington needs this, He have no hit movie in the past 5 years. This will save him from irrelevancy as an actor.

I'm thrilled that a trailer for this movie has been released after all these years of uncertainty. I'm delighted we are finally getting to see this even though it was scheduled to be out years ago. It must have taken a very long time to make anything seem this breathtakingly amazing. James Cameron is a virtuoso at producing works of art. Both films, Titanic and Avatar, which I saw in theaters at the time, have given me some of the most wonderfully visceral and awe-inspiring movie experiences ever.

Glowing
I like how this connects to Sigourney Weaver's character who died in the first film ! The entire trailer is fantastic, but the reference to Eywa's connection raises the possibility that Grace, who previously passed through the Eye, is being reincarnated. I recall watching the first Avatar before I was aware of computer graphics and what a marvel it was. I must appreciate Avatar for making both my childhood and others'. Even though we are adults now, we still experience delight and vigor.