Aston Kutcher replaces Charlie Sheen

I've got a mixed feeling about this. That, Ashton Kutcher, replaces Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. I just can't wait to see him on that show, I'm such big fan of Ashton Kutcher.

I'm looking forward to see if he can shapes the show up! :thumbs:

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
I'm kinda ok with it, I seen him as Kelso from 'That 70's Show" and he was kinda funny at that time, who knows, maybe he will be good to replace Charlie but, I won't really call Ashton here "Winning"

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
This should have been posted in the Charlie Sheen thread... :laugh:

Yeah, notwinning... Though how can you compete with a guy that got Demi Moore?! :anime:

dchoc

How so? :eyebrow:
It's a matter of opinion and perception. Charlie was the one carrying the show. All you can do is hope that Mr. Kutcher can fill that void. As per your post, you have "mixed feelings" about it.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Read about this yesterday...that's cool and all..but is he playing sheen's character or someone else?

I think he's better then this show, but w/e..it's cool to see him in a sitcom agaon.

It's a matter of opinion and perception. Charlie was the one carrying the show. All you can do is hope that Mr. Kutcher can fill that void. As per your post, you have "mixed feelings" about it.
The reason why I have mixed feeling about this, I'm just unsure if that's what CBS wants. Ever since that show is cash cow, milking the **** out of it. :hmm:

I'll pray that he can fill that void.

dchoc

Kutcher, IMHO, will most likely play someone else.. A new character... Maybe, he's the long lost brother... .:laugh:

MMPR

Read my smart post
Read about this yesterday...that's cool and all..but is he playing sheen's character or someone else?

I think he's better then this show, but w/e..it's cool to see him in a sitcom agaon.
Chuck Lorre should be smart enough to make Ashton a new character, which I assume is going to be the case

Last edited:

dchoc

Chuck Lorre should be smart enough to make Aston a new character, which I assume is going to be the case
That's what I was thinking since everybody else knows that he despises Mr. Sheen...

It's like that TV show called Three's a Company...

MMPR

Read my smart post
You've made it abundantly clear that you've never watched Two and a Half Men.
Agreed. Charlie Sheen is hilarious and he has been carrying that show since it started. Best of luck to Ashton, i'm not going to say anything negative until I see him but he has some huge shoes to fill.

Mastodon