An AI Robot Replaces a Chaebol Heir in 'Are You Human Too?'

I totally get your confusion with the ending of "Are You Human Too?" It's fascinating how the series explores the idea of AI substituting for human experiences, especially in love. But you raise a valid point about the potential dangers of reprogramming. It got me thinking too – can we trust AI not to be manipulated for sinister purposes? The ambiguity in the ending left me pondering the ethical implications.

OMG! "Are You Human Too?" is a gem! Seo Kang-Joon's dual role blew my head. Is that an android's smile? Adorable is an understatement. However, the ending was a bit puzzling, right? Still, the idea of an AI robot experiencing love seemed so novel. Do you believe they will make a sequel? I need more of Nam Shin III in my life!

Saranghae Oppa <3
"Are You Human Too?" hit me right in the feels. The bond between Kang So-Bong and Nam Shin III was unexpectedly heartwarming. I found myself asking, can an AI truly evolve to feel emotions? Even though it's a machine, the series made me question what it means to be human. Have you ever felt emotionally attached to a fictional AI character like that?