Lurker
I like Ashton, but Charlie pretty much made the show.

Oh well, we will have to wait and see, despite everything, Charlie Sheen raised the bar pretty hight for Ashton.

Super Moderator
Maybe they should have him playing an older but not really any wiser Kelso.

Heroes are forever
If it wasn't for the rest of the cast, I'd say **** it and make a prequel season set... idk 15 years before with Ashton being a young Charlie.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Ashton Kutcher belongs in sitcoms and other assorted comedic roles. I think he'll do great. Certainly incapable of replacing Charlie Sheen, but I don't think Ashton Kutcher is a bad choice by any means.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
They should have signed Zach Galifianakis... Anybody remember or have seen Due Date?

Read my smart post
They should have signed Zach Galifianakis... Anybody remember or have seen Due Date?

I don't think he's funny, his stand-up almost put me to sleep. IMO, Ashton Kutcher is way more talented than Zach

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I don't think he's funny, his stand-up almost put me to sleep. IMO, Ashton Kutcher is way more talented than Zach

You didn't get it... Zach was in 2.5 men... It was in the movie - Due Date.

Lurker
Kutcher is funnier than Sheen. This could work.

It's not about who's funnier bot who fits the role better.

Charlie Sheen fitted his perfectly because he and Charlie Harper were probably the same person. I don't know what type of character Ashton will be playing, but it has to do both fill the hole left by Charlie and fit Ashton at least half as good.

I'm just going to say, I hope it's not a newer version of Kelso. I loved the character, but I don't see him fitting in here.