Are you gonna give Star Trek a chance?

If you liked Bayformers you'll like Star Trek, it was written by the same guy, borrows over many elements from Bayformers, and just has the general same feel. Its pretty good if you ask me, nothing amazing, its just a summer blockbuster meant to attract a mass audience. And it will do just that.
 
For all the hardcore Trek fans & non-fans out there, are you TRULY willing to give this movie a chance? I'll admit, I didn't care for this **** at all, but after seeing alot awesome footage from trailers & TV spots (especially this one), I'm giving 100% full trust to JJ Abrams. It seems he really knows what he's doing with this. It definitely looks like he's the hope we been looking for to make this franchise great again.

I'm looking forward to it. So far I've liked what I have seen in the trailers and I read a good interview with Abrams where he seems to have the right idea about it. I liked the part where he talked about it being very important to him to make optimism be cool again because really, that's at the heart of what Star Trek is about. The future doesn't have to suck.
 
I'm definitely looking forward to it.
At first, I didn't care about it much since I'm not much a fan of the Original Series, but after seeing the trailers... :buttrock:
Though I still wish they'd someday continue the story after Nemesis and stop going backwards. :(

Isn't that the whole point of Star Trek? To go forward... to go into the unexplored... "to seek out new life and new civilizations... to boldly go where no man has gone before..."

But it's kind of turning into this for me...

"To seek out old life and old civilizations we already know about because old news is exciting. To boldly go where man has already been there and done that... "
 
I know nothing of Star Trek. I've only seen one episode of the original series. So yea, I want to see this movie.
 
Having seen Star Trek in nearly all of its incarnations, I honestly don't know what to think of this one.

I know I say this a lot but its pretty true, I see it as the Bayformers of the entire franchise. Aside from the same writer and feel the movie has, it pretty much serves the same purpose to the Star Trek franchise as Bayformers did to the Transformers franchise.
 
No matter what. I'm going to give Star Trek a chance!! I like what I saw in the trailer and couldn't wait to see it in the summer. It's going to be kick ass movie, indeed. Probably going to have another movie for this one. Perhaps three movies in all.
 
star trek will be BADASS....

if any of the trekkies are mad about the movie, they can BEAM their asses out of the cinema and let me enjoy the flick, lol...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top