Are you a meat lover or a vegan?

I'm a Meatatarian. My thought is, if Man (or woman) weren't ment to eat meat, God wouldn't have made it so damn tasty!

The sad thing about this thread is, while I knew kC was a vegetarian, I didn't know she was anti-milk. Sadly our love now can never be :bawling:

Unless it just means more meat and milk for me! :D WOO HOO!! I'm back on board! :castlerock:
 
I don't understand vegans and vegetarians honestly. Man was designed to eat and metabolize meat. When I hear people say they don't eat it, I feel like they're saying "I hate having arms, it's way too convenient and useful."
 
Actually I can understand vegetarians... there are foods I find gross for instance fish. I can't stand its smell, taste and pretty much its existence. :laugh: My favorite really is red meat, I need protein in every meal. Otherwise I don't feel like I have eaten.
 
Yea I get an excessive buildup of mucous and phlegm after drinking it. It's gross. Which apparently isn't an uncommon thing. So I just avoid Milk altogether.

Yeah, it bothers me a little too so I only drink it when I am really craving it. like REALLY. Or I am having something really sweet or chocolatey.


And as far as the not understanding the whole vegetarian thing...that's a matter of preference I suppose. Some people do it because eating meat makes them feel gross. So why would you eat something that made you feel like you were going to hurl? S'why I avoid pasta/pizza with too much tomato sauce. The acidity makes me feel icky all day.

Some people don't want to see animals hurt. And besides, in today's day and age we don't NEED to eat meat to live. We just need to have all our nutrients. So if it's a personal preference not to eat meat then *shrugs*

So long as they aren't eating babies...:thumbs: lol

(Also, probably shouldn't try and post something when I am having 0 hours of sleep)
 
I can completely understand vegetarianism. It's hugely more efficient in terms of energy input to output all the way through the production cycle. The ecologist in me wants me to be more of a vegetarian, but meat is too easy to prepare and too delicious when done right.
 
Abaddon is right, in todays day an age, one does not NEED to consume meat in order to have a healthy diet.

There are vitamin supplements that can be taken when you need to, and if you're a lacto-ovo-vegetarian, then you really have pretty much everything you need.

I tend to worry more about the people who eat ONLY meat, or very little of anything else, like Faiz.

I don't even think he knows what a vegetable looks like. :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top