Any Toku fans in California?

Well i don't live exactly in california but pretty close to it, I live in Tijuana, but i get to go there from time to time.
 
Well i don't live exactly in california but pretty close to it, I live in Tijuana, but i get to go there from time to time.

OMG I went to Tijuana once and it was horrible. I was almost killed lots of times by the stupid drivers that dont follow the driving laws.(Whatever they are)
 
stockton was 4.20something today......... i almost freaked out while i was driving home from work..........pretty soon its going to be too expensive just to drive to work! O_O

I live in Stockton and I think it's fucking nuts that I have to pay $4.20 for gas. Well, I better enjoy summer school because after this, I am moving back to Georgia.
 
are there any good shops to get kamen rider items like SIC or even ranger stuff?.. or others?... I hope to find a lot of stuff when I go to sdcc :S
 
are there any good shops to get kamen rider items like SIC or even ranger stuff?.. or others?... I hope to find a lot of stuff when I go to sdcc :S

i've been looking.... i haven't seen any in SF's japantown.. only the ramune candies one's ....... but let me know if u ever see any! :3

i think my friend said marukai in LA had some though...check it out if u're in Socal
 
LA's Little Tokyo is home to Anime Jungle and from what I hear they have some Toku stuff. You can google their site. Here in Huntington Beach there's a small shop called Anime King that's carried some Toku stuff (you can find them ebay). I haven't been in there in a while though, sucks too cause I remember they had a 12" Marmit figure of Iron King that I missed out on getting. There was one toy shop near me too that I haven't been to in a long time that I remember having a few toku items once. I need to get down there again to take a look.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top