Any girls love to watch toku shows??

i'm a girl who likes toku :3 .... so is my sis and my mom XDD

convo with me and my sis and mom this past break:
me: "so what are we doing tonite? :D"
mom: "watching kiva :D"
me: *falls over
sis: *goes over to get the comp ready
 
Heh. I'm a girl, and I love toku. (Watching Ultraman Gaia at the moment...) Actually, in our house it's a reversal of the natural order of things, and I'm the big toku fan - my husband will only watch a toku show if I assure him multiple times that it's really really good. This means I've managed to get him to watch all of... uh, three. So far. :sweat:
 
I'm 23 and female, from Canada.

I watch toku, though I've been on a hiatus since the beginning of Kiva. I really should catch up on that...it was actually quite good.
 
There's hardly anyone around me who likes toku. My cousin (~16) liked it when he was younger so his interest is still lingering around but I can tell year after year, he's losing interest. I only have 2 friends who like toku (erm, actually make that 1). One is male and the other female... the female watches only for the good-looking guys. :redface2:

As for everyone else, when they see ANYTHING toku, they go "ZOMG! Japanese Power Rangers". :nooo::nono:

BTW, I'm male. Located in Toronto, Canada.
 
well, nice to meet all of u.. ok, welcome all of u toku fans to come drop by here, male or female r welcome.. pls state whether u r male or female n where u're from.. well, i am male, n from kuching, malaysia... how abt u all out thr? let me guess whether male toku fans are more or female toku fans are also not less..

everyone do pls drop by.. nice to meet u all..
 
I'm a girl. ;)

I only have about 2 friends I can talk to about toku though... I've got quite a few who watch various animes, but only one who watches PR and two who watch toku. Ah well. :P
 
You guys are all lucky. When I try to show my friends this, I get the Japanese Power Rangers crap:rolleyes2::sly: Buuuut it's perfectly okay to gimme crap for not following Naruto (anymore, all the good ninja are dying)
 
Oh, believe me, I get lots of crap from friends and co-workers. I had a guy at work literally fall down laughing when he heard what I watch in my spare time...:redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top