Anime-ted Super Sentai/Kamen Rider?

If anyone were to animate a SPIRITS anime, I would assume Toei would jump all over the chance to make it. It's a shame that they don't want to make one based on it, I think SPIRITS would work wonderfully as an anime and it would be so awesome to actually have all of the original actors back for the anime. I don't really see the need to differentiate between SPIRTIS and the live action stuff since, as far as I know, it generally is like a continuation of the original universe and would fit perfectly in.

What's it at right now anyway? 14/15 volumes? I figure they could make a nice 50 episode series out of that.

I'd think it would be a great if they made Kamen Rider Spirits into an anime too. And here's why:

The action.

Yeah, I know that Kamen Rider was a show aimed at children and everything, but I can't help but look away whenever the Rider fights the Kaijin, or monster, or whatever.

The second episode of V3? V3 kicked the kaijin twice, and then in the next second tossed it over a cliff (which by the way, overkill much?)

"SCISAAAAAAS" the kajin howled until it blew up at the bottom.

Although tokusatsu gives us an interesting way of watching a story unfold, what it gives us in story lacks in action.

Anime could make up for that.

Instead of watching the Riders punch the kaijin when their fists clearly didn't connect, anime would make the fights even more detailed. When Kamen Rider uses his Rider Kick in tokusatsu, it just sends them flying. In anime, we would see Kamen Rider using his signature move the way it was meant to be shown: Plowing through the Kaijin like it was nothing!

Hope what I say makes sense.
 
And speaking of which, I have seen these: I reuploaded them from a certain site (courtesy of the original uploaders)

SakiRoyama.avif

33c5fb18792e4ca74d59498d5570feba.avif
 
Kamen Rider Den-O: Code Geass

I like the idea, but here's the thing:

Den-O is pretty animated in terms of how its filmed.

Many scenes in the program are very similar to comedic styles in anime

For example: The way that Ozaki and Miura fight over who gets Airi's heart.

Ryoutaro's extreme bad luck.

Deneb getting his ass kicked by Yuuto whenever he gets too motherly.

Even the fight scenes are pretty anime-like.

I doubt that it would make a whole lot of a difference if this suddenly became an anime.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top