[SELLING] [And TRADING] Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Transformers, etc.

Airmos

Tomorrow's underwear!
I did some cleaning and organizing, and I need more space, so I've decided to put up a bunch of my stuff on here and hopefully, you can take it off my hands.

For the moment, this is mostly an interest check to see if people are interested and also to see what they would offer me since I have no idea how much this stuff might be worth. That being said, don't be shy to straight up offer me something to buy or trade, that's what this is all about.

Anyway, here's what I've got:

WARNING: LARGE IMAGES


DX Time Shadow from Mirai Sentai TimeRanger
Box has had better days, but the figure inside is NM and is still in its original plastic bag protector. Only opened to verify contents.
[HIDE]
UY3ALtP.jpg

EUjkpyk.jpg

vLuFT9z.avif[/HIDE]

DX Voltech Bazooka from Mirai Sentai TimeRanger
Again, box is a little beat, but the contents are int and still sealed in original platic bag protector. Opened to verify contents.
[HIDE]JCBTz8S.avif[/HIDE]

Ranger Keys:

DX: GokaiRed, GokaiYellow, Shurikenger, Magishine, Battle Japan, Go-OnRed(x2), AkaRanger, RyuuRanger, DekaRed(x2), GoseiRed(x2), ShinkenRed(x2), HurricaneRed, AbaRed, Red Buster, GaoRed and GekiRed.

Candy Toy: BoukenBlue(MIB), Go-OnRed(MIB), DekaRed(MIB), MagiRed and AkaRanger.

Gashapon: Red Buster(unassembled, still in plastic) and Stag Buster.
[HIDE]GWFyKFE.avif[/HIDE]


PR Megaforce Mini Battle Ready Figure Mystery Pack:

Megaforce Red(x2), Robo Knight and Clear Megaforce Red.
Each comes with their appropriate promo card.
[HIDE]WNK8UHl.avif[/HIDE]


PR Jungle Fury Mini Megazords:
I have no idea what these are actually called. Each comes apart to make three zords.
[HIDE]yLocSqV.avif[/HIDE]

Kamen Rider Fourze Astro Switches
List: [HIDE]Astro Switches:

1 - Rocket Switch
2 - Launcher Switch
3 - Drill Switch
4 - Radar Switch
5 - Magic Hand
7 - Parachute Switch
8 - Chainsaw Switch
9 - Hopping Switch
10 - Elek Switch
11 - Scissors Switch
12 - Beat Switch
13 x2 - Chain Array Switch
14 - Smoke Switch
18 - Shield Switch
19 - Gatling Switch
20 - Fire Switch
21 - Stealth Switch
22 - Hammer Switch
23 - Water Switch
24 - Medical Switch
25 - Pen Switch
28 - Hand Switch
29 - Schop Switch
32 - Freeze Switch
33 - Claw Switch
34 - Board Switch
36 - Aero Switch
37 - Gyro Switch
38 - Net Switch
39 - Stamper Switch[/HIDE]
Picture: [HIDE]Wn0xjxT.avif[/HIDE]


Kamen Rider W Televi-Kun Cyclone Memory
Battery is fine and still works. Opened the box to verify the memory.
[HIDE]sIQk3eO.avif[/HIDE]


Giant lot of various era and sets Transformers:
All of these come as is and no original packaging or instructions. What you see is what you get.

Galaxy Force Optimus Prime (Leader, 2006)(Complete, no box/instructions)
[HIDE]jws3Zo3.avif
b3KRoC3.avif
DQEgrxP.avif
72c8uyQ.avif[/HIDE]

"Complete" Figures (might be missing a weapon or missile, no hinderance on transformation):
[HIDE]jFAL7Db.avif
hLJhMIc.avif
1wdQy7l.avif
SujpPeF.avif
gratGHk.avif
zXLzAgM.avif
pYaRvOv.avif
eUwg8VC.avif
DT7hH1i.avif
Qv0rPwF.avif
fpI7F0m.avif
ZJgIGDW.avif
s48TIsb.avif
cPmXqHd.avif
cAk0keg.jpg

Xk7h4VR.avif
DBgdC98.avif
YurDhYI.avif[/HIDE]

Incomplete Figures (Missing limbs or other accessories needed to transform properly.)
[HIDE]w6zevry.avif
n67hQID.avif
lYwAYt4.avif[/HIDE]

Broken Figures (Figures with cracked or shattered plastic joints, etc. and missing parts.)
[HIDE]cUhOOzQ.avif
rpHq1QL.avif
WPdC2iI.avif[/HIDE]

Random Parts (weapons, missiles, limbs, etc.)
[HIDE]ZSRdqKD.avif[/HIDE]


As I mentioned earlier in this post, I am looking to trade for certain items. Here's what I'm looking for (in no particular order of importance):

Ganbaride Cards (for use with the Decadriver)
Power Rangers Action Card Game sealed product
T2 Joker Memory
Also, my want thread: Click me!
More to come!

Pictures in an album:
http://imgur.com/a/tsybT#33
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top