All Riders vs Dai-Shocker or Shinkenger vs Go-Onger?

For me it's W. I could care less about the Go-ongers. The Shinkenger team was meh, and seeing the Goseigers did nothing for me.

W on the other hand is just a great rider. I don't even care that he came, kicked ass, and left.
 
Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie> All Riders.

It's a crossover that can be bothered to have some class and a story. I can only hope there will finally come a day when Toei/Bandai might actually give enough of a good goddamn to let Kamen Rider get a crossover project with as much dignity. Instead of a nonsensical toy-shill masquerading as an ending to a series masquerading as something that has a story.

Out of the two though I'm inclined to pick Shinken vs. Go-On because despite my hate of Go-On the flick itself was actually funnier than anything in the Go-On show and it actually made for a pretty good crossover showcasing the two teams.

The ending mecha fight though was laughable for all the wrong reasons.
 
just All Riders VS Dai Shocker is the best. if only Rising Ultimate Kuuga needs to beating the heck on Shadow Moon or possibly teaming up with W, Toei needs to think properly about Decade's film. for Shinkenger vs Go-Onger, good so far at least Goseigers appearance did well on the entrance.

still Tsukasa x Natsumikan = EPIC!
:castlerock2:
 
There is no way Goseiger's cameo could even compare to W's ass kicking of Shadowmoon.

So true. Double's cameo was beyond the bomb-diggidy when he kicked Shadowmoon's ass.

As for the Goseigers' cameo, it didn't cut it, besides the music.

Even though I voted for both, I still would say KRDCD: ALL-RIDERS vs. D-S was cool.

Can't wait for the Director's Cut Version.
 
Its being melodramatic to say that W's appearance "ruined" Decade's film but...*shrugs* That's what happened.

It didn't ruin the film, but I feel like it ruined the Shadowmoon fight. It would've biased me against the character had I seen it when it was initially released in Japan.

I'd say it ruined the All Riders kick, but a recognizable Kuuga not being there did that for me more than anything else. That said, I really didn't enjoy All Riders. The film took a few grand premises and just squandered them.
 
So just finished watching the Shinken vs Go-on. I surprisingly liked it!
And gawd I missed Gunpei xD

Anyways, hmm....cameo wise I like Goseiger's one better :D
 
It didn't ruin the film, but I feel like it ruined the Shadowmoon fight. It would've biased me against the character had I seen it when it was initially released in Japan.

I'd say it ruined the All Riders kick, but a recognizable Kuuga not being there did that for me more than anything else. That said, I really didn't enjoy All Riders. The film took a few grand premises and just squandered them.

Are you sure it didn't? Unless you just mean its a terrible film.

I'm asking because, from a writer's standpoint, Shadowmoon IS your antagonist. He's the guy set up for Tsukasa to beat, with Yusuke's help kinda sorta optional. Even though they gave almost no build to it, that's where the story was headed, and then....

"Saa, omae no tsume o kazoero!"

...Really?! A character NOBODY knows shows up and owns him?!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top