Goukaiger's SS 35th Anniversary As It's Version of All-Riders vs. Dai-Shocker

Nah. But it would be nice to see the Goukaigers making a crossover with Kamen Rider Decade. I would imagine a fan-fiction of that team-up. Starting with Kaitou aboard the Goukai Geleon steeling Navi and the Goukaigers would be on him in 30 seconds. "There's go to show you, thieves should never mess with pirates."
 
I had to ask, but with Goukaiger now beginning. I wonder what are the chances that the upcoming Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger SS 35th Anniversary Film will be more like it's version of Kamen Rider Decade's All-Rider vs. Dai-Shocker?

It that true who would the members of such a group after all we are dealing with a group that would be larger then Dai-Shocker?
 
Nah. But it would be nice to see the Goukaigers making a crossover with Kamen Rider Decade. I would imagine a fan-fiction of that team-up. Starting with Kaitou aboard the Goukai Geleon steeling Navi and the Goukaigers would be on him in 30 seconds. "There's go to show you, thieves should never mess with pirates."
Pirates vs. pirates, eh? Good idea.
 
It that true who would the members of such a group after all we are dealing with a group that would be larger then Dai-Shocker?

Well, who knows. My guess is that would probably the minimum surviving sentai villains from the past. I only know that Lami from Zyuranger and Wendinu from Hurricaneger are still alive.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top