Back in Black
I think that he's good at comedy.

Edit: Well, not so much here, but in general, yes.

Last edited:
boogie woogie feng shui
All his posts are that way. I'm starting to fear he's actually like that.

All his posts are that way. I'm starting to fear he's actually like that.

What, because pointing out the ridiculousness of this concept of segregated schools is wrong? So what if I use a little humor in it, but overall , these people whom are making this school look like jackasses for not promoting integration into society, as I recall the gay rights movement was centered around? No?

I usually joke about things, but if its serious , I stay serious.

This had to ripped apart because frankly, how will separating them from society benefit them or their peers? If the LGBTs are not accepted into society but separated from them , how will people whom have misconceived notions of homosexuals , or insert any minority, have more frames of reference than of the stereotypical?

Integration of the schools happened for a reason and it has helped everyone involved. With the collapse of "separate but equal" measures, people were allowed to mix and be treated as though they were just human beings. Young people whom have common problems and have the same concerns, likes, dislikes and even loves. By having people separated by the fictional and the dangerous concept of race , neither had the opportunity to benefit from the experiences of other people , share kinship or even grow from one another and thus those generations ultimately lost out because of the racial prejudices enforced by the racists of the day.

Having any sort of separation by race, gender, class or sexuality enforced by governmental and institutional bodies, it only furthers the gap between the human family rather than unite it.

Sure it came off as poor taste, but this school is of poorer taste as it will only negatively affect the perceptions of LGBTs and thus, slow down the wheels of progress from acceptance by our society as a whole.

I like comedy and I use its tenets to bring forward an integral point , in this case of integration > segregation.

I find it utterly sickening that these people built this school because of the reasons above.

No Fear, No Pain.
...A "My gym partner's a monkey" scenario comes to mind....am I sexiest, or funny? I can never tell about these things.

No Fear, No Pain.
There could be an entire story arc about the main character having a crush on a girl who's a lesbian. They could have Jay and Silent Bob as guests and everything!

If you don't get that joke and I do then you should probably leave now...

boogie woogie feng shui
What, because pointing out the ridiculousness of this concept of segregated schools is wrong? So what if I use a little humor in it, but overall , these people whom are making this school look like jackasses for not promoting integration into society, as I recall the gay rights movement was centered around? No?

I usually joke about things, but if its serious , I stay serious.

This had to ripped apart because frankly, how will separating them from society benefit them or their peers? If the LGBTs are not accepted into society but separated from them , how will people whom have misconceived notions of homosexuals , or insert any minority, have more frames of reference than of the stereotypical?

Integration of the schools happened for a reason and it has helped everyone involved. With the collapse of "separate but equal" measures, people were allowed to mix and be treated as though they were just human beings. Young people whom have common problems and have the same concerns, likes, dislikes and even loves. By having people separated by the fictional and the dangerous concept of race , neither had the opportunity to benefit from the experiences of other people , share kinship or even grow from one another and thus those generations ultimately lost out because of the racial prejudices enforced by the racists of the day.

Having any sort of separation by race, gender, class or sexuality enforced by governmental and institutional bodies, it only furthers the gap between the human family rather than unite it.

Sure it came off as poor taste, but this school is of poorer taste as it will only negatively affect the perceptions of LGBTs and thus, slow down the wheels of progress from acceptance by our society as a whole.

I like comedy and I use its tenets to bring forward an integral point , in this case of integration > segregation.

I find it utterly sickening that these people built this school because of the reasons above.

I'm sorry, bud... like most of your posts, tl;dr.