When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/09/26/calls-for-first-all-gay-high-school-in-toronto

A proposal is currently being put forth in Maple Leaf Country (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) to instate the first all gay and lesbian school so that it's students and teachers can live without fear of their own sexual orientation which would normally be frowned upon in a regular school

While their heart may be in the right place the idea is all together stupid

Welcome
Yeah, I have the same opinion as you.

They have the correct intentions, but the idea's just bad.

You fight for equal rights, then you go ahead and segregate yourself anyway.

Wow.

So basically, this is Xavier's Academy of Gifted Youngsters, but geared towards LGBT variations than mutants , but with artists and others whom will subscribe to BRAVO, Next Top model , Da Vinci and other types of cool lifestyles garnering to the younger adult demographic while becoming child soldiers at night?

Seriously?:redface2:

They'll just have to wait until the Sentinels, The Brotherhood of The GBLT and the U-Men try to take them down and use their stylish clothing to get their powers......:redface2:

---------

This is probably the dumbest idea I have ever heard for a school since that one school that kept all of the kids that were bullied all in one school in America rather than integration.

Then again, reality TV is getting stale , so perhaps they're gonna create a show on this with Honey Boo Boo? The TLC is the The Lame Channel.

You fight for equal rights, then you go ahead and segregate yourself anyway.

Wow.

I know, lack of common sense right? No wonder its called a superpower by some.

fry.png
Not sure if Bigdog is homophobic or just not good at comedy...or thinks Wolverine is gay...