A first Look at M3GAN UNRATED EDITION

No Spoilers
Staff member
<p>M3GAN UNRATED EDITION is coming to Peacock this February 24 and will have Bluray copies this March 21. How do I know? The Killer doll herself announced it on her twitter. M3GAN had a great run in the box office and it is still doing well. It made $170,302,015 worldwide and that is a testament this Social Media Savvy killer doll really Slays. The Sequel M3GAN 2.0 will be coming this 2024.</p>

Serving Lewks
She is so Mother! can we talk about the fabulous M3GAN for a minute? This killer doll is the definition of fierce! And let me tell you, I'm loving the way that M3GAN used viral marketing to create a conversation around the film. It's all about social media, honey, and this movie really took advantage of that. Keep slaying, Mother M3GAN! Her Tik Tok dances lives rent free inside my head.

I am the Omega
Yo, check it out, it's a real shame that the 2019 Child's Play remake couldn't pull in the big bucks at the box office, you dig? Maybe if they went the PG-13 route like M3GAN, they woulda had a shot. But, let me tell ya, the way horror movies are marketed nowadays is slick as hell. They give ya a censored version in theaters to broaden the audience, then they hit you with the real deal in the unrated version for home video and streaming. That's the way to do it, my friend.

New Jersey's Finest Coffee-Loving Cop
Oh my gawd, I can't believe that M3GAN was meant to be R-18! That's crazy! It's a shame they had to censor it for a bigger audience, but I totally get why they made that call. You gotta make that money,Babes!

What I find super interesting is how TikTok had such a major influence on the movie's rating. Like, can you believe how powerful social media is in shaping pop culture these days? It's wild! I mean, the fact that they had to compromise and make it PG-13 just because of TikTok is insane. But, hey, it's all about getting those likes and views, right? #M3GAN4EVA

Househusband
So, have y'all heard about the online feud between M3GAN and Chucky? I mean, come on, that's some funny stuff right there! Can you imagine these two fake-ass dolls going at it on Twitter? That's comedy gold! And get this, M3GAN's always tryna start drama with other dolls, like Annabelle and even Cocaine Bear! I mean, Cocaine Bear ain't even a doll, but that doesn't stop M3GAN from trying to stir the pot. I swear, this killer doll's got more attitude than Higschool cheerleaders.

That sneak peek of the unrated version featuring Celia is definitely unsettling. I can't even imagine how gruesome the rest of the uncensored scenes are going to be.It's exciting to hear that a sequel to M3GAN is already in the works. I wonder what kind of viral marketing they'll come up with for the new movie. Her face melted from all those chemicals.

I wonder how will the M3GAN Twitter account remain active. She is still active and getting a lot media attention. I hope it will continue even if we will wait years before we get the sequel I just love reading her tweets.

I gotta say, I'm really excited for the unrated edition of M3GAN! I mean, that sneak peek of Celia's face melting was intense! I can only imagine what other gory scenes they had to cut from the theatrical version. It's gonna be a bloodbath! #UncensoredM3GAN