A first Look at M3GAN UNRATED EDITION

British Columbia Made
With this release, I'm definitely getting M3gan, eh? I was hoping they'd have an unrated version, to be honest. Let's be real, this movie should have been rated R in theaters, but they kept it at PG-13 anyway. I'm glad they're releasing the unrated cut, eh? Hopefully, the sequel 2.0 will have an unrated version as well, with more f-bombs, gruesome and violent scenes, eh? I hope it's out on DVD in the UK, and that there's an UNRATED/UNCUT VERSION that includes the death scenes with more gore than the cinematic release, eh?

Don't let me down!
Oh, yes please! This is a perfect movie to have an unrated cut of, mate. I just saw this movie, and I was thoroughly impressed. The one and only major flaw with it was that it was too tame, you know what I mean? But an unrated cut could fully remedy that and take it to the next level, if you catch my drift.

Ya'll, the success of M3GAN just proves how powerful social media and viral marketing can be in the film industry, you know? And it's no shock that they're releasing the director's cut version now that it's raked in a ton of cash at the box office.

Movie Connoisseur
Here we go again,
As someone named Megan, I'm seriously frustrated. Ever since that stupid horror movie M3GAN came out, people have been calling me "M3gan" all the time, and it's really getting on my nerves.

I get that it's just a dumb movie, but it's irritating to share a name with a villain. It feels like people are making fun of me, even though I know it's not personal. It's just one of those things that makes me want to roll my eyes so hard they fall out of my head.

Along the way I closed my eyes
Gotta admit, I'm pretty damn curious to see how the uncensored version of M3GAN is gonna stack up against the original. I mean, is it gonna be a bloodbath? Will it be even darker and more intense than before? Who knows?All I know is, if they're gonna give us an unrated version, I wanna see some serious carnage. I'm talkin' guts, gore, and all the good stuff that got nerfed in the theatrical release. Bring on the blood, baby!

I'm sure the original was great for what it was, but as someone who loves horror and all things gory, I'm ready for something that's gonna really make me squirm. So bring on the uncensored version of M3GAN, and let's see what this killer doll is really made of.

While I understand why they had to tone down the violence in M3GAN for the theatrical release, I have to say, I was a little let down by the final product.

Meme Master
Are we going to see the corpse of Brandon? Celia's Death is already brutal on it's censored version. I thought M3GAN was spraying water. I didn't know its chemicals that can melt human flesh.

I hope they increase the body count because the number of people M3gan Killed compared to Chucky is too small and she had the audacity to act better than him. So arrogant and disrespectful to the person who pave ways for killer dolls.

Sassy Survivor
This new trailer for the unrated version looks fun.
She needs to be a dlc in DEAD BY DAYLIGHT!