M3GAN Is Back To Bring Joy Into Our Dreary Lives

Despite having a scientific background, the aunt in this film is a complete moron. Why in the HELL would you give ENHANCED STRENGTH to an untested, first-generation android? She essentially created a miniature terminator on its way to annihilating the human race. I hold the engineers and the aunt accountable because they did not provide any context regarding laws and boundaries to m3gan. Instead, they basically told her to "protect Cady no matter what," and m3gan is simply following her program and doing a good job.

Why is watching M3GAN dance one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen? M3GAN and Cocaine Bear will be on my radar in February. This is one of the reasons why artificial intelligence is a bad idea. You can give a machine instructions, but you have no idea how it will interpret those instructions.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
Her dance is still viral in Tiktok, so many people uploads themselves doing the M3GAN dance.

The plot of the film was revealed too much in this trailer; M3GAN's intention was not to be overly protective of Cady in any way. She is becoming her own distinct individual, albeit not in a particularly positive way. I believe she is murdering her victims and then blaming Gemma and Cady. If M3gan's creator expected her to protect a child, the first thing she should have learned was the three laws of robotics. I believe she is murdering her victims and then blaming Gemma and Cady.

Let me Carve your way
M3GAN will most likely be hurt or destroyed by the end of the film, at which point everyone can relax knowing she is no longer a threat. But, just before the credits, she opens her eyes, which could mean that the second installment of M3GAN isn't far away. Even though I'm concerned that the film will be too predictable, I'm still excited to see it. I can't wait to see it, regardless of how good or bad it is. It makes no difference.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
I'm going to dress up as Megan for Halloween 2023 to play her role. Even though it's a horror film, the threats posed by AI feel far more real in this one than in most science fiction films. Machines that rebel against the humans who programmed them are viewed as a threat by artificial intelligence in fiction. In reality, the danger stems from the fact that machines will follow our instructions to the letter, but they may do so in unexpected or unacceptable ways.

This has to be one of the most amazing trailers ever created this year. I mean, who can tell if a movie is good just by watching the trailer? This new trailer is a significant improvement over the previous one, and whoever created it should be promoted as a reward for their efforts. I'm glad they're not attempting to make this a straight-up horror film. Instead, they're focusing on the amusing parts.

I am a doll collector and I have a Chucky,Tiffany, Glen dolls form child's play. I also have 100 American Girl dolls. Would you think I was crazy if I said I wanted a Megan doll?The marketing team made this trailer much more outrageous because they are aware of their target audience. This is why I prefer this trailer to the first. Feeling secure has an odd allure. Because they're focusing on that, I believe this will end up being more of a dark comedy than a straight horror film.

Entertainment Enthusiast
The dance is living rentfree inside my head. I believe we can all agree that the only reason any of us will watch this movie is for the robot dancing. I appreciate how the marketing team recognized how meme-worthy that one dancing scene is and hyped it up here as well as in the thumbnail.