8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

For those of us who have limited money resources, I've created a tutorial on youtube on how to make paper cranes. I'm trying to make 1000 paper cranes to make a wish for the Japanese people.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3VC3PRgXa0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3VC3PRgXa0[/ame]


30 down.............970 more to go :sweat:

(sorry the sound is off....that's youtube's fault...)
 
Great video heroizumi!

Mr. S is doing something with 'Show Your Talent in Matsuyama' as well I believe.

Another vid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qKKEcHI5PM"]YouTube - Support Super Hero Time[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSz79nPEtc"]YouTube - Help Japan out Super Hero Time Japan Relife Effolt[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I just made a thread in Gametrailers about this situation here, & I just got to laugh at this first reply.

I completely support the idea of helping tragedy stricken Japanese people, but that site you posted is kinda weird way to ask for help. Power rangers? seriously?

LOL.
 
You know, I gotta say that the SuperHero Time thing is an awesome effort and it does my heart proud as someone who loves superheroes and what they are about. In the immortal gesture of Godai Yuuske: :thumbs: to everyone involved.
 
Thanks, Matt. Much appreciated.

Yet another vid from one of our supporters!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6NOC78FTA"]YouTube - Super Hero Time Relief Fund Informational Video[/ame]
 
NHK is reporting that the 3/11 quake was now a 9.0.
:O_O:

Yeah, it's 9.0 after reviews of the information.

For those of us who have limited money resources, I've created a tutorial on youtube on how to make paper cranes. I'm trying to make 1000 paper cranes to make a wish for the Japanese people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3VC3PRgXa0


30 down.............970 more to go :sweat:

(sorry the sound is off....that's youtube's fault...)

That's a great idea, Izumi. :castlerock:

It's football style because of the shape (mostly coming from the corners).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top