4 player video games you would play with friends for 24 hours

Ok well i've been looking in the wrong place. I've had lots of girlfriends and none of them would even consider gaming for 24 hours. I've never had problems finding guys that will for some reason. I was thinking maybe it's cause most games are tailored more toward males but I could be wrong. (in most games you play as a male)

i have dated a couple of girls that enjoy games before, is fun, besides sex, you both enjoy something at the same time, playing games.

but I want more info on Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, how long is the campaing, and will both last 24 hours?
 
Ok well i've been looking in the wrong place. I've had lots of girlfriends and none of them would even consider gaming for 24 hours. I've never had problems finding guys that will for some reason. I was thinking maybe it's cause most games are tailored more toward males but I could be wrong. (in most games you play as a male)

I'm a girl and I'd totally game for 24 hours if I had the time and people to game-party with.

:/ But it'd have to be a good game or collection of fun games..

Aside from the ones I mentioned..
What about that 4-player marvel universe game.. I played that once and it's pretty fun because you're going through a story WITH people.. so there's action AND story to keep you guys all entertained ._.
 
but 24 hours of any of those is really hard

How so? If you bring 4 friends over and you play all those awesome N64 games I've listed, they'd have a BLAST. Those are some of the greatest games of all time.

Not to mention the N64's Rumble Pak has more powerful rumble than any other controller out there, although GameCube's controller comes by a close second.

Plus the N64 controller is FANTASTIC for first person shooters like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

That's why the N64 is best when it comes to parties with 4 friends.
 
Ok well i've been looking in the wrong place. I've had lots of girlfriends and none of them would even consider gaming for 24 hours. I've never had problems finding guys that will for some reason. I was thinking maybe it's cause most games are tailored more toward males but I could be wrong. (in most games you play as a male)

You're right...........you should be looking right here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G085OpratG8"]Hot Video Game Chicks[/ame]
 
How so? If you bring 4 friends over and you play all those awesome N64 games I've listed, they'd have a BLAST. Those are some of the greatest games of all time.

Not to mention the N64's Rumble Pak has more powerful rumble than any other controller out there, although GameCube's controller comes by a close second.

Plus the N64 controller is FANTASTIC for first person shooters like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

That's why the N64 is best when it comes to parties with 4 friends.

because we are going to play one game for 24 hours, there will be a point where the multiplayer of goldeneye and perfect dark will only last for so long, last game we played was dragon age. this time we might do 2 games back to back, Left 4 dead 1 and 2. but idk how long they both are, including DLC
 
because we are going to play one game for 24 hours, there will be a point where the multiplayer of goldeneye and perfect dark will only last for so long, last game we played was dragon age. this time we might do 2 games back to back, Left 4 dead 1 and 2. but idk how long they both are, including DLC

Seriously games of Mario Party can go on for insanely long if you play for 65 turns. I bet that would be a great choice. Personally though I can play Perfect Dark 1 till my eyes dry out. :laugh:
 
Contra
X men Arcade
Ulitima online
Speed run of the Famicom and super Famicom FF games
Double Dragon
Golden Eye 007
Super mario Brothers 3 [speed runs]
FF 11
 
Goldeneye (N64)
Perfect Dark (N64/XBLA)
Timesplitters 2 (PS2, GCN, XB)
SSBB (Wii)
Gears of War 2 *Horde Mode* (360)
Halo ODST/Reach *Firefight Mode* (360)
Modern Warfare 2 *Spec-Op's/MP* (360, PS3, PC)
Starcraft/2 (PC, MAC)
Diablo II (PC, MAC)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top