4 Kids Ent. shows how "Low" they can get

People can't seem to understand that 4kids is a company about money and economics, not quality. Just because a bunch of people online whine about how "they're raping anime" won't make them stop what they are doing. If it saves money and if it doesn't draw any negative public relations they'll do it. IE they'd rather have dumb teenagers bitch and moan about them online than soccer moms complaining because there's blood all over their kid's saturday morning cartoons.

That's the thing. They're isn't any blood, the edits they make are completely unnecessary.
 
The FCC get anal about anything and everything, so it's better to be safe that sorry. With such shitty gross profits, 4Kids can't risk fines.

Anyway, aren't the DVDs of said series uncut?
 
I agree. I think they should also consider the fans, and not just themselves.
If there is a gang of hated ones, I say SELFISHNESS is one of the gang members, I abhor.

I feel ya, Kapatid.

But my point is that fans of 4Kids programming are usually little kids, so they make edits to turn an otherwise awesome show (I'm looking at you, One Piece and Ultraman Tiga) into god-awful garbage. Simply because if they didn't....Soccer Moms, the FCC, and the "fine" folks of LionLamb.org will come down on them like hobos on 12 ounce sirloins.

On the other hand....companies like Media Blasters, ADV, Funimation (RIP Geneon) and Bandai Entertainment are releasing anime in their unadulterated forms :thumbs:
 
Yes the freakin FCC are a bunch of ###### when it comes to content sometimes, but thats not the point. 4Kidz goes WAY overboard with there edits. A lot of it has no point. After all, the show is already made for kids most of the time, how bad could it be. Also if you have a show made for adults, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE IT FOR KIDS ANYWAY! It doesn't make a lot of sense.

So, just in complete theory, if 4Kidz goes under, does that mean no more DK?
 
I feel ya, Kapatid.

But my point is that fans of 4Kids programming are usually little kids, so they make edits to turn an otherwise awesome show (I'm looking at you, One Piece and Ultraman Tiga) into god-awful garbage. Simply because if they didn't....Soccer Moms, the FCC, and the "fine" folks of LionLamb.org will come down on them like hobos on 12 ounce sirloins.

On the other hand....companies like Media Blasters, ADV, Funimation (RIP Geneon) and Bandai Entertainment are releasing anime in their unadulterated forms :thumbs:

Thanks. Indeed they (Those companies on the second sentence) do give the fans what they want, 4kids doesnt!

Yes the freakin FCC are a bunch of ###### when it comes to content sometimes, but thats not the point. 4Kidz goes WAY overboard with there edits. A lot of it has no point. After all, the show is already made for kids most of the time, how bad could it be. Also if you have a show made for adults, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE IT FOR KIDS ANYWAY! It doesn't make a lot of sense.

So, just in complete theory, if 4Kidz goes under, does that mean no more DK?

DK still around but what they are doing to Anime is way off than what it suppossedly to be. Although I love their UM Kinnikuman legacy (Ultimate Muscle) for the exaggerations, but Shonen Jumps' are those are way off than what their original English dubs are.
 
I'm afraid a lot of you just don't grasp the concept some of us are trying to get you to swallow. You either just refuse to get it, or you just don't want to get it. Either way 4kids is doing nothing wrong.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top