<3 Love/Romance Advice, and Tips <3

I don't know a guy that won't respond...unless the girl was a one night stand. besides that, I think that if you want a serious relationship, then the guy should listen.
 
Quick Tip:

Guys, when it comes to Fellation, a girl is more likely to spit than swallow.

neither.png
 
Well this thread sure went to hell in a handbasket.

I blame you for this Kamen Sentai!

ONORE KS!

:laugh:
 
Well this thread sure went to hell in a hand basket.

I blame you for this Kamen Sentai!

ONORE KS!

:laugh:

:sly: but...I did not bring anything up. as you can see I did not started it. but I talked about it, and I was not the only one.

as a joke...then its good.

but I don't think you are being fully serious. I ended up talking about my relationship anyways, I don't think that's bad...is it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top