2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...
More then 2 heroes/warriors/whatever is Sentai shtick.

Kamen rider NEVER need more than two riders. One is very special most important main rider and second is to mix things up and later turn into a side kick. No more needed. In fact, if you can keep the series fresh without ever adding even secondary rider, I wouldn't mind. I prefer my main character to be focus without anything else taking from him being special.


(what you have read up there is a more obnoxious version of my actual thoughts. But I really do prefer main rider+secondary rider format, because too many riders take away from the main character in my opinion)
It's funny you say that considering the only time we ever got two Riders before Den-O was Ichigo and Nigo. Showa were all 1 Rider and Heisei after Kuuga was 3 or more. And even after Den-O the two Rider trend didn't start until W. So saying Rider "NEVER" needed more than two Riders especially in the context of Heisei is a fairly new theory.
 
You have already told us that you don't care for the story, you just want flashy stuff happening on the screen, like toddler looking as someone dangles keys in front of his face. And that's fine, that's your shtick. I watch Pretty Guardian Sailormoon (well, watched one episode and can't quite get around to watching more) for panty shots which is much much worse(and creepy to boot). But that's doesn't really work as argument for it getting boring. Citizen Kane is very boring if all you want from the movie is hardcore porn.

I can't think of any way to do an interesting TV show with only five main characters in it. Especially not a superhero show - you could maybe do some kind of drama/soap opera with just five, and that's not what Kamen Rider is. My point being there are ways to do a multi-Rider series without it feeling like a Sentai, and while you're entitled to your opinion on that, I wish it's something Toei would explore. Doesn't say much for the writers if they can't do it without making it seem like Sentai. But they seem to have the idea of wanting to save on suit actors, and human actors, as much as possible. That's why we now get only two Riders to a TV series, and why Sentai went for over twenty years with just two three-man teams but now we've had four in the last decade
 
Flame, Hurricane, Land, Water, Powered Up Flame
What are the other 2? :sly:

Someone here said something about not seeing powered up water in toy pictures. Which means that there are others, maybe not pictures themselves, but maybe pictures of powered up rings or something. I am to lazy to look the pictures up, so somebody will correct me if I am wrong.

I can't think of any way to do an interesting TV show with only five main characters in it. Especially not a superhero show

I can. Never liked crossover superhero team ups like avengers (didn't watch the movie, I'm talking about the concept) or justice league. X-men is probably only thing that worked with me and even then, not the comics but the cartoons with established team and not with a shitload of characters spread over long and confusing continuity.
That is why spider man is my favorite super hero. In everything I actually seen the story tried to concentrate on smaller cast, with a villain or two per episode or movie and a bit of supporting cast.
 
Someone here said something about not seeing powered up water in toy pictures. Which means that there are others, maybe not pictures themselves, but maybe pictures of powered up rings or something. I am to lazy to look the pictures up, so somebody will correct me if I am wrong.

Seems odd to skip that one. Maybe it's supposed to be the least powerful? :sweat:
 
even seeing the toys scans, I'm not too impressed. the belt still looks like a giant watch, the "PlaMonsters" are just odd and stange(this is coming from a guy who likes the Foodroids), and while the dragon is pretty cool, the bike is so-so and kinda looks like a mix between Blade and Chalice's bikes
 
Same person assumed that it might kinda like with ShaUTa. It also was introduced very late compared to other combos, without really being anyhting special like Tajador was.

Maybe Toei just can't think of anything cool to do with a water-powered form? Alas ...
 
I watch Pretty Guardian Sailormoon (well, watched one episode and can't quite get around to watching more) for panty shots which is much much worse(and creepy to boot).

Well, at least you admit it. That's the first step towards ...something or other. :P



Yeah.... Listen to Cirno... He likes watching men without underwear instead... :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top