2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riderman was, like Tackle, just another cyborg hero up until his death in V3's series.

After he died saving Tokyo, and all of Japan, V3 declared him Kamen Rider 4.
 
Germans pronounce Ws as Vs.

Wizard -> Vizard

V = Roman Numeral for 5.

Vizard = Visored = Masked

Also, add a "tenten" symbol to ウィザード and it makes the ヴィザード , which is also Vizard.

Or maybe VVizard. :sly:

There is no ten ten though. So it's oo-eezahdo. The ten ten makes it a V but it often sounds more like Boo-eezahdo.

I did mention two Vs before :)
 
I guess they can make one V stand out more than the other in the logo. Like VV.

Yep. Just like the O_o face.

It has to be different than the logo for Double because it was basically what ProtonsZero was saying with the two V's.

250pxkamenriderwtitleca.jpg


I don't think they're ever going to use two V's to actually form a W because there's no roman numeral for it. V is 5 & two V's would be would we've already had; Decade (X=10; the X is a V on top of a mirrored V).
 
So, I just had a flash of realization.

Does any one remember this
VNdf9.avif
Image?

Look at his head and then think of a dragon wearing a wizard hat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top