2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's most definitely, unequivocally confirmed the next entry is Kamen Rider Wizard?

Edit: And may the Kamen Rider/Harry Potter fanart commence! Has this every happened with Magiranger?

xdhu1i.jpg


Source
 
Last edited:
Maybe it'll be written as Kamen Rider VVizard, still retaining the V for 5 if they keep the increase of mix&match components by 1.

Kinda like how they did it with X where his name represented him being the 5th Rider, but he had two V's to avoid confusion with V3. That's what I read, don't know if that's true.

I'm surprised Toei did not incorporate 41 and 14 in the name, making a pun of the 41st anniversary of Kamen Rider and being the 14th Heisei era Rider show.
 
Maybe it'll be written as Kamen Rider VVizard, still retaining the V for 5 if they keep the increase of mix&match components by 1.

Kinda like how they did it with X where his name represented him being the 5th Rider, but he had two V's to avoid confusion with V3. That's what I read, don't know if that's true.

I'm surprised Toei did not incorporate 41 and 14 in the name, making a pun of the 41st anniversary of Kamen Rider and being the 14th Heisei era Rider show.

I thought X was for the number 4.
I mean, even though the other Riders said they considered him a Rider, I think Riderman was a sidekick until much later, no?
 
I thought X was for the number 4.
I mean, even though the other Riders said they considered him a Rider, I think Riderman was a sidekick until much later, no?

Not really. During X itself we got the "5 Riders vs King Dark" movie. Riderman was considered undoubtedly an official Rider by then.
 
Maybe it's pronounced funny? Come on where is the pun?!

If I remember correctly, in Germany, sometimes you pronounce he letter 'W' with the letter 'V', so "Wizard" could be pronounced as "Vizard", just like how "Volkswagen" to us is "Folksvagen" to them. Probably just to put in the letter 'V' for 5 there, not totally sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top