2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not referencing anything! You didn't compare Bleach with anything at all until your last post. And that comparison wasn't even that good. All you did was say nobody reads Bleach(even though they do) then you back tracked and acted like you didn't say that. Learn how to use words!

Um...You were the one who brought up bleach in the first place. I said, and I quote "I like Phizard. Vizard makes me think of the Shonen series that shall not be named, and Vsard would be pronounced the same way."

That is a reference. I was referencing a specific manga series, but didn't come out and say it. You were the one who brought cleaning products into the conversation.
 
think its time to continue a kamen rider series

i say continue a kamen rider series


Even Future Den-o or id love Hibiki


if they only could get the writing styles like Kuuga and Agito
where kamen rider got close to a Drama, they could do really well
An older actor Lead would be great again,since Hibiki.

or take a break, you could easily do Kikaida or such

while taking the time to build up new story ideas

shame they would never do A Sentai series the next, but make it
serious,less kiddy.




yes i worship and buy at the temple of Toei films,.................


Wish they would do a Reboot Abarenbo Shogun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
i say continue a kamen rider series


Even Future Den-o or id love Hibiki


if they only could get the writing styles like Kuuga and Agito
where kamen rider got close to a Drama, they could do really well
An older actor Lead would be great again,since Hibiki.

or take a break, you could easily do Kikaida or such

while taking the time to build up new story ideas

shame they would never do A Sentai series the next, but make it
serious,less kiddy.




yes i worship and buy at the temple of Toei films,.................


Wish they would do a Reboot Abarenbo Shogun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The only reason people were suspecting a continuation of any rider series is the rising number of gimmicks riders have had lately is at 5, which would make a continuation of Faiz a reasonable idea.
Why would they take a break, and why would they need to to get ideas? So um...Yeah. There is that.

-Edit: And dear god. We do NOT need a new Den-o series. I wish I had access to an imagin, so I could wish that Den-O never existed. I am so tired of the Den-liner crew. They're neat, but they are so far beyond over played now.
 
I'm sure I've heard before that there have been efforts to do another Den-O series? But apparently Toei never went for it. Tsukada said in that interview that he'd tried to get them for another series of Dekaranger and they said no ...
 
Um...You were the one who brought up bleach in the first place. I said, and I quote "I like Phizard. Vizard makes me think of the Shonen series that shall not be named, and Vsard would be pronounced the same way."

That is a reference. I was referencing a specific manga series, but didn't come out and say it. You were the one who brought cleaning products into the conversation.
spo.gif

I can't....

I just can't anymore....

I realize now I'm dealing with someone with less grip on reality then even I...

Good bye everyone. I'm done here. This thread...this site...I give up on the world...

Nate may all your dreams come true. Except that one about the chainsaws.

Kivat good luck with those AIDS.

Lazycoco may you finally settle down have children and spend all day cooking and cleaning as a stay at home mom. Just like you always wanted.

ClimaxHeroDen-O I hope one day you finally see the irony behind yourself.
 
Where did I misread what you wrote? You said that it was one of the most read anime. I'm saying that it is, but that's like saying that New Moon was the most watched Twilight film. Yeah it's a true statment, but it's meaning because it's, you know, Twilight.

Doesn't change the fact that it's one of the most read/watched mangas/animes of all time. Your opinion on its quality is not relevant.

I'm sure I've heard before that there have been efforts to do another Den-O series? But apparently Toei never went for it.

I think that's what they wanted to do with Ryotaro's grandson, but they settled on giving him some movies instead.

Honestly, I'm glad for that. While I liked Den-O, I'd much rather see original ideas used than see old ones tweaked a bit.
 
Last edited:
Ryuki actually never happened and was never given a believable explanation for Mirror World people or their magic.
Faiz ending ASKED for a continuation.
Blade is still on the run with two Joker Undeads going on. Whatever happens to one of them generates apocalypse on mankind.
Hibiki had many different endings that could be shown. That final fight and Asumu's decision were really not well chosen.
Den-O's could explain why Ryoutarou went missing, as well as explain how Yuuto got to ZeroLiner in the first place. Not to mention that Neo Den-O could go on forever into his own series.
Kiva has the Neo Fangire right in the very end.
Decade COULD REALLY USE a 20 extra episode fix.

But I guess we never will. ... In case we do:
Dairanger confirmed for 2043 Sentai Series.
 
Last edited:
spo.gif

I can't....

I just can't anymore....

I realize now I'm dealing with someone with less grip on reality then even I...

Good bye everyone. I'm done here. This thread...this site...I give up on the world...

Nate may all your dreams come true. Except that one about the chainsaws.

Kivat good luck with those AIDS.

Lazycoco may you finally settle down have children and spend all day cooking and cleaning as a stay at home mom. Just like you always wanted.

ClimaxHeroDen-O I hope one day you finally see the irony behind yourself.


Welcome to the hell I have faced time and again, in this thread and others!

Fare thee well, Ye of Old Timey Trolling!
 
next ganbaride system will be introduced the "IC Cards" gimmick on September.
It's for saving the battle experiences from the game and maybe more like battle records-etc. As usual, the ganbaride system always has a connection with new rider every years. Expected the new rider's driver will has this card reader slot somehow.

qskdindz2nwb6.jpg


Anyway, first DCD games that introduced with IC cards is Toriko Itadaki Master last year, then later other arcade card games following this stuff.
 
Last edited:
next ganbaride system will be introduced the "IC Cards" gimmick on September.
It's for saving the battle experiences from the game and maybe more like battle records-etc. As usual, the ganbaride system always has a connection with new rider every years. Expected the new rider's driver will has this card reader slot somehow.

Anyway, first DCD games that introduced with IC cards is Toriko Itadaki Master last year, then later other arcade card games following this stuff.

So we get a Credit Card user...? ANOTHER CARD USER?
¬¬ He's going to have Blade's Rouser. I'm sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top