2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn the difference between "one of the most" and "the most". Then realize your mistake.

Again it WAS one of the most. Enough people stopped liking it that the Manga ENDED. Currently, it's not even in the top 5 manga in SHONEN JUMP ALONE. And it's number 8 on all manga. So yes, it is one of the most read, but only technically. Why do you feel so completed to defend it?
 
at 99 cent store i bought some painting thing were u put yer Thumb on it im thinking thats what his belt should look like
not trying to be a dick, more of an fyi but what you're describing is known as a "palette", just trying to inform:thumbs:

Learn the difference between "one of the most" and "the most". Then realize your mistake.
Again it WAS one of the most. Enough people stopped liking it that the Manga ENDED. Currently, it's not even in the top 5 manga in SHONEN JUMP ALONE. And it's number 8 on all manga. So yes, it is one of the most read, but only technically. Why do you feel so completed to defend it?
Now girls, You're both pretty; although from the bits and pieces i hear around these parts apparently Mastas got some sweet junk in the trunk so he might win this one on the grounds of possessing a "ghetto booty"
:sayin:
 
And it's number 8 on all manga. So yes, it is one of the most read, but only technically. Why do you feel so completed to defend it?
What the **** does that even mean?! It either is or it isn't, and it is! Being in the top 8 definitely qualifies as one of the most read mangas and even then it's more well known outside Japan than some of the other above it on the list. And it's on it's last arc it hasn't ended yet and by Bleach standards that means we still have about 1 maybe 2 years left but that doesn't mean it was because people stopped liking it. It's been around for more than ten years. It's gotta end some time. And I don't feel compelled(not completed) to defend it. I feel compelled to correct someone when they misread what I wrote.
 
What the **** does that even mean?! It either is or it isn't, and it is! Being in the top 8 definitely qualifies as one of the most read mangas and even then it's more well known outside Japan than some of the other above it on the list. And it's on it's last arc it hasn't ended yet and by Bleach standards that means we still have about 1 maybe 2 years left but that doesn't mean it was because people stopped liking it. It's been around for more than ten years. It's gotta end some time. And I don't feel compelled(not completed) to defend it. I feel compelled to correct someone when they misread what I wrote.
Where did I misread what you wrote? You said that it was one of the most read anime. I'm saying that it is, but that's like saying that New Moon was the most watched Twilight film. Yeah it's a true statment, but it's meaning because it's, you know, Twilight.

-That said, I'm fairly sure everyone with a pulse got what I had referenced initially, so you really didn't have to explain what I meant.
 
Where did I misread what you wrote? You said that it was one of the most read anime. I'm saying that it is, but that's like saying that New Moon was the most watched Twilight film. Yeah it's a true statment, but it's meaning because it's, you know, Twilight.

-That said, I'm fairly sure everyone with a pulse got what I had referenced initially, so you really didn't have to explain what I meant.
You're not referencing anything! You didn't compare Bleach with anything at all until your last post. And that comparison wasn't even that good. All you did was say nobody reads Bleach(even though they do) then you back tracked and acted like you didn't say that. Learn how to use words!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top