2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in Faiz, the Riotroopers weren't faceless and just minions. They were mass-produced, only. Made to 'protect' the Orphenoc race.
 
Hey, if this means Kaido Naoya is considered a Kamen Rider too, I'm happy :rofl:

In all seriousness, just because they're used by the Diendriver, it doesn't mean they are considered Kamen Riders too.
 
If you count people with only one-time henshins as Riders... like the rest of the non-main Riders in Hibiki's Takeshi, or even the 1-2 episodes only Riders in Ryuki; then yes. And he even used more than one Henshin Device; which would put him on par with Eiji and Takumi
 
Oh my god, are we still on this? There is no debate here, if the writer of a KR series wants to call someone a Kamen Rider, its a Kamen Rider. Period. While the name Kamen Rider does evoke a character who fights for justice, there are characters that don't necessarily apply to that definition but still go by the name Kamen Rider. This means that YOU need to change YOUR definition because YOU are not the authority on who does and doesn't get to be a Kamen Rider. You don't have the right and its most certainly not your place. And until Toei releases a statement (which they won't) listing characters that should no longer be considered Riders, drop it. Debate Over.
:rimshot:
 
Oh my god, are we still on this? There is no debate here, if the writer of a KR series wants to call someone a Kamen Rider, its a Kamen Rider. Period. While the name Kamen Rider does evoke a character who fights for justice, there are characters that don't necessarily apply to that definition but still go by the name Kamen Rider. This means that YOU need to change YOUR definition because YOU are not the authority on who does and doesn't get to be a Kamen Rider. You don't have the right and its most certainly not your place. And until Toei releases a statement (which they won't) listing characters that should no longer be considered Riders, drop it. Debate Over.
:rimshot:
You are the one that's trying to be an authority here. I respect your opinion, respect others'.
 
You are the one that's trying to be an authority here. I respect your opinion, respect others'.

this isn't an opinion thing, if Toei says the character is a kamen rider, they're a kamen rider. simple as that. neither your opinion nor my opinion matters on this, its simply fact. and I'm not trying to be an authority, I'm trying to inform you that you're trying to make up rules for something that you have no power or control over.
 
this isn't an opinion thing, if Toei says the character is a kamen rider, they're a kamen rider. simple as that. neither your opinion nor my opinion matters on this, its simply fact. and I'm not trying to be an authority, I'm trying to inform you that you're trying to make up rules for something that you have no power or control over.
I am being a fan. And those ''rules'' have foundation, in most of Kamen Rider the name holds that meaning, it held that meaning for 30 years.

I was expressing my disagreement with the fact Toei started changing the meaning of the title in 2002, and what it created.

Just because my opinion is not written in official paper doesn't mean I should stop talking about this, I love Kamen Rider and I love to talk about it, this is what being a fan is all about and I won't stop, if we all thought like you did, there would be no fanfics and forums like this would be pointless, what's there to discuss?
If someone disagrees with my opinion, well that's fine, it's still an opinion.
 
I am being a fan. And those ''rules'' have foundation, in most of Kamen Rider the name holds that meaning, it held that meaning for 30 years.

I was expressing my disagreement with the fact Toei started changing the meaning of the title in 2002, and what it created.

Just because my opinion is not written in official paper doesn't mean I should stop talking about this, I love Kamen Rider and I love to talk about it, this is what being a fan is all about and I won't stop, if we all thought like you did, there would be no fanfics and forums like this would be pointless, what's there to discuss?
If someone disagrees with my opinion, well that's fine, it's still an opinion.

I dunno RUMORS? or announcements, or artwork, or fan films, or fan MVs or buying & selling merch or any of the numerous threads on here; so yes there are many, many insightful, funny, informative, and interesting threads on here so theres plenty to talk about. STRIKE 1.

And you don't even know a damn thing about me so how the hell do you know what would happen if everyone thought like me? Apparently if people thought like you they'd shoot their mouths off and say stupid ****. STRIKE 2.

By the way, I'm actually currently writing a kamen rider fanfic, so yeah STRIKE 3.

Go hit the showers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top