lazycoconut
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Okay I think I see where you're coming from with that. Basically the kind of thing where having to balance the need to be a Rider and basic aspects of his/her regular life is a much more pointed part of the drama?
Yes, like that. Lynxara mentioned the idea of a Rider who was married or had a family, that'd work too - maybe for a secondary Rider, since a few of them have got married in recent series. Or a college student, salaryman, the heir to a company, a professional sportsman, just some kind of responsibility. With the exception of Shotaro and Philip (who are basically self-employed, and whose job involves tracking down Dopants anyway) every single Rider since Kabuto has been some kind of drifter or loner who had few or no real commitments outside of being a Rider