11th Heisei Rider Series: Kamen Rider W

Page 189

-The Dopant Salesman seen in the trailers, will be our second rider. It is possible he will use sword weapons.


capturejgp.jpg


-A new form-side of W will be "Fang". The Fang Memory will belong to Phillip, and will boost his sides' kicking ability, where a blade attaches to his ankle.
 
Rumor Toy+list 2nd Rider in W ?

- 2nd Rider Name is ''Kamen Rider Q (Quadble)'' ? :O_O:

- Belt 2nd Rider QuadDriver

- Weapon is sword ''Quadcaliber''


Toy+list

【1月発売予約】バンダイ 仮面ライダーQ(クワッドブル) 変身ベルト DXクワッドライバー
定価:5,890円

【1月発売予約】バンダイ 仮面ライダーQ(クワッドブル) DXクワッドカリバー
定価:2,750円



Not confirm :castlerock:
 
Quad....Quad as in "FOUR!?"

I'm gonna be honest. That sounds a bit too crazy even for Japan....(remembers Climax Form)

.....

I still don't believe it!
 
The belt with either be a Y (Triple) or an X (Quad). If each arm holds a Gaia Memory on either, I bet they probably rotate around a single axis. If not, only the top two arms will be used.
 
What'd be awesome is if kamen rider Q/X could swap gaia memories with W to make different combinations mid-battle.

I've also realised that my mum drives a nissan QX.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top