1 Q, what do you think about Japanese actors?

aniking_8

New Member
Do you like japanese as sentai, rider, or ultraman or prefer other race. If you like them is it because of the hairstyle, personality, or others. If you hate them is it because they are thin or other.
 
I love Japanese actors especially when they do a scene with anger and start yelling. The Japanese language sounds so dramatic, I love it.
 
I like my actors based on their ability to act, not because of what their race is.

Uh-huh, I most definitely agree with Desk on this one. It's not based on what ethnicity the Actors and Actresses are from, but it's based on how serious they are to convince the audience that they are that character.

I love Japanese actors especially when they do a scene with anger and start yelling. The Japanese language sounds so dramatic, I love it.
So do I. Of course the thing that gets me is that the Japanese actors and actresses take their jobs very seriously, while some American actors and actresses do not seem to be putting enough effort in a few roles.

For example, when I watch an anime or play a video game in the Japanese language, the Seiyuus or actors if that what you would prefer to call them, put alot of effort in their roles by expressing their emotions as that character. Whereas in some English dubs, only a minority of the American actors and actresses tend to make the character sound like they are fake and that make the actor's performance sound a little lemp and death if you ask me. I am not trying to start a controversy of Racial discrimination between the Japanese Seiyuus and the American Actors, but I am just expression my opinion, that's all there is to it.
 
I enjoy japanese language in Toku as well as the culture and personality because they have personal greed and evilness that U.S adaption can't do.
 
I like them for many reasons. Most of the ones I watch are good at their job. Japanese people are good looking (gotta love those hot girls!). I like their perfect straight hair & their hairstyles. I like most of their personalities from the show their in.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top