Nice Agul and Gaia :thumbs:

But I'm gonna be so pissed if they make that Gatanzoa a release, because I wanted Silvergon long before that Fat ass. Also, don't care too much for Zero's buddies...

Was never a fan of Gatanozoa, and I'm very surprised that he's getting made so early. I mean we already have a ton of Tiga figures in this line... Tiga repaints, Kyreloid, and Golza next month. I thought Red King, Zetton, or another classic Ultra Monster would be made first.... Plus we need a companion non humanoid kaiju for Mebius (Zoa Muruchi or Saramandora please!!!!). Anyway, I'm afraid to see what Gatanozoa's price point will be (Probably around $100+ even without accessories). Jean-Bot is awesome looking and I want Glen Fire as a companion piece for Zero. argggh... Gotta watch my funds for when that Godzilla line hits...

Yeah man, Red King 2, Zetton, (and my personal hopes: Aboras and Dorako, Don't laugh). And I so can't wait for that Godzilla line, I wish I knew when it was coming out...

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Yeah man, Red King 2, Zetton, (and my personal hopes: Aboras and Dorako, Don't laugh). And I so can't wait for that Godzilla line, I wish I knew when it was coming out...
SH Monsterarts Godzilla will be released on November.

Freakin epic! My brother practically crapped his pants when I told him :laugh: Just a few more months and we finally get good godzilla toys to go with Ultra acts. YEAH! :castlerock:

I'm pleased with the ultra's, not with the monsters...Kemur? he hasn't even done that much ever! I was still hoping for Red King II.

Skreeong!
Kemur is a pretty popular guy, not sure why, but he is.

Also, isn't Red King II just......Red King?

have you seen the original series? I think I have all too much... Red King is yellow with some green and got utterly owned by Ultraman, and Red King II is Dark Tan, beat the crap outta Dorako and Gigass, and gave Ultraman a run for his money. I want the second one because he's much more awesome to me. This is what happens the original series is your favorite...

SLICE
Well, let's be fair. Part of the reason why he gave Ultraman a run for his money was because there were NUKES in the guys throat.

Once Ultraman figured screw this, he got his ass handed to him.

By being telekentically hung in the air, sliced apart, thrown into orbit and exploded.

Red King II also had different eyes and a somewhat bulkier shape. And yeah he beat Ultraman down. Besides how is swallowing nukes any more of an unfair advantage than Deus ex Machina type garbage like specium rays? If anything it just leveled the playing field. That list is a bit disappointing as far a kaiju go. Gan Q? NOOOOOO! Looks like I'll be saving some money for Monster Arts!