No offense, but the monsters on this line blow... I was hoping for Red King, Silvergon, Tyrant... Maybe even The One from Ultraman The Next.

Space Ninja
The toyline's only a year old and hasn't gone heavily into the kaiju yet because they're so expensive and their bodies tend to be very unique, not reusable for multiple characters, forcing Bandai to go with the most popular and likely to sell. Gomora and Eleking were excellent choices, easily more iconic than half your list. Golza to a lesser degree, but look at what happened to him - Tamashii Web exclusive. It is shameful to not have a Red King or even a hint of one to come, however.

White Mask
I'm a little sad that we still don't have a release date or any news for that matter for Hikari and Alien Balbalu.:mad:

ヒビキラッ☆
No pics yet but Cybergundam posts that Agul V2 and Mirror Knight are to be released on November and Jean-Bot will follow on December...

2011年11月發售: ULTRA-ACT Ultraman Agul V2
ULTRA-ACT ウルトラマンアグル(V2)
「ガイア」(10月発売)と「アグル」の共闘が連続月で実現する!!

2011年11月發售: ULTRA-ACT Mirror Knight 3,200Yen
ULTRA-ACT ミラーナイト
炎の戦士「グレンファイヤー」に続き、
「ウルティメイトフォースゼロ」の一人、鏡の騎士「ミラーナイト」登場!!

2011年12月發售: ULTRA-ACT Jean-Bot
ULTRA-ACT ジャンボット
商品化希望アンケート第1位!鋼鉄の武人「ジャンボット」登場!!

ヒビキラッ☆
Dawww, that pose :3
jp2vf.jpg

qDyMT.jpg

SL1ex.jpg

gqppa.jpg

闇 戦士
The toyline's only a year old and hasn't gone heavily into the kaiju yet because they're so expensive and their bodies tend to be very unique, not reusable for multiple characters, forcing Bandai to go with the most popular and likely to sell. Gomora and Eleking were excellent choices, easily more iconic than half your list. Golza to a lesser degree, but look at what happened to him - Tamashii Web exclusive. It is shameful to not have a Red King or even a hint of one to come, however.

Hopefully we can get more ultra monsters in the SH Monster arts line. Thats if its not going to be strictly Godzilla related. I think it would be better that way. And Bandai could just leave ultra-act to the humanoid characters.

Space Ninja
First, I hear people suggesting that Ryuki's Mirror Monsters need to be in MonsterArts, now this. WHY?! Changing the line a figure's released in would not impact any figure in the least and weakens the point of both toylines.

Ultra-Act is designed specifically with Ultraman in mind. It can stay that way.

First, I hear people suggesting that Ryuki's Mirror Monsters need to be in MonsterArts, now this. WHY?! Changing the line a figure's released in would not impact any figure in the least and weakens the point of both toylines.

Ultra-Act is designed specifically with Ultraman in mind. It can stay that way.

:castlerock::castlerock:

Yo Soy Henshin!
Yeeeup, that Jeanbot is definitely gonna force me to finally pick the crew from Zero's movies, at least. I've never been too big into Ultraman, so aside from those and Noa, I think I could feel complete with my collection.

ヒビキラッ☆
Additional pic for GN-Bot, err.... Jean-Bot!
Rj0Pl.png

11月發售: ULTRA-ACT Ultraman Agul V2 3,200Yen

mCHUH.jpg
y8npN.jpg
Ov6tF.jpg

jWj0N.jpg

ULTRA-ACT ウルトラマンアグル(V2)
「ガイア」と「アグル」の共闘がULTRA-ACTで蘇る。
2011年10月発売予定のウルトラマンガイア(V2)に続き、もう一人のウルトラマン・ウルトラマンアグ ル(V2)が商品化。ガイア(V2)で培った造形美と可動域を踏襲しつつ、「アグルセイバー」、「フォトン スクリュー」を迫力の造形で再現。

■商品仕様
・全高約160mm
・PVC、ABS、POM製

■セット内容
・本体
・アグルセイバー
・フォトンスクリュー
・交換用頭部(集光Ver.)
・交換用手首(左右) x 各2種