The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
I do know some people who will say "Merry Christmas" to people they suspect to be non-Christian, just to be an asshole.

I'm not saying this justifies being offended but I suspect it explains it.

And that is just as dickish as the people who get all butthurt when some one just, out of the season or kindness or what ever, wishes them a Merry Xmas... And the only reason they did that... Because it's Fing Xmas.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
And that is just as dickish as the people who get all butthurt when some one just, out of the season or kindness or what ever, wishes them a Merry Xmas... And the only reason they did that... Because it's Fing Xmas.

Yeh people just need to chill.

Though I do think it was awesome that our outdoor mall constructed a menorah for Hanukkah. It was the first public menorah in our city and i thought it was really cool of them to do that. Unfortuantely people took it as an opportunity to ***** that their religion doesn't have a public structure -_-

Which is why I say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays and GTFO before **** happens. :laugh:

Haha if we went with what Christmas means in Alabama it would be "Merry GET-YOUR-DAMN-BREAD-AND-MILK-BEFORE-THE-ROADS-ICE-mas" lol

-----

EDIT: I SO can't wait for you guys to hear the Girls in Trouble Christmas Episode!! I think we invented the best holiday haha one that we ALL can celebrate...

RIDERMAS <3 Complete with it's own story. You shall see ^-^

EDIT: I SO can't wait for you guys to hear the Girls in Trouble Christmas Episode!! I think we invented the best holiday haha one that we ALL can celebrate...

RIDERMAS <3 Complete with it's own story. You shall see ^-^
This would go great with the Rudolph parody I came up with. "Den-O the Trolling Rider."

Banned
I'm in a Interesting position with the who HH vs. MC thing.

I don't celebrate The Christmas most people do (the one on December 25th), but rather the Orthodox Christmas (January 7th), so when i hear Merry Christmas i know it's not referring to my Christmas, so i get a little offended. But, at the same time, I know it's the same thing at the core even if it's on a different day.

Plus i think Happy Holiday's is just a bland term to use to avoid getting sued in this world thats Hyper-sensitive to Racial and Religous issues.

So.........yeah, i just ignore them since it confuses me.:laugh:

Banned
Yeh people just need to chill.

Though I do think it was awesome that our outdoor mall constructed a menorah for Hanukkah. It was the first public menorah in our city and i thought it was really cool of them to do that. Unfortuantely people took it as an opportunity to ***** that their religion doesn't have a public structure -_-

I know people that are Jewish and they just say thank you when wished a merry Xmas at stores or what ever. They don't get all offended just because some one is trying to be nice. From what I have seen, the people that wish merry xmas to be dicks are the fox news type of people.

The only advice I can give here is don't say Happy Kwanzaa to every black person. I learned that the hard way...

Banned
I never quite understood that holiday.

Nether does anyone else.
what-the-hell-is-kwanza-1600.png

Status
Not open for further replies.