Status
Not open for further replies.
あたりまえ
totally want shinken & geki Sics ... Shame it looks like it will never happen... I will be buying SH figarts as they come out!

you can if you got some spare $1000 lying around to buy it on YAJ :buttrock:

Ken's Custom Sasword:

sswd01.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/i/sswd02.jpg/

The base figure for that is a Kabuto of course. The Shinkengers look like Rider 1's... not sure if it's original or Movie Realization The First though.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hey guys. Do you know what scale of bike would be proper to a S.I.C. figure if you'd like to buy one?

Anybody got an answer for Scias? I'm also quite curious about this. Thanks! :thumbs:

I'm really liking it too... I just don't have funds for it and I need to trim which figures I want to collect. SICs are just quite expensive and there's also the SIC KT line, SHF line, the RD line... Oh my... :laugh:

I'm really liking it too... I just don't have funds for it and I need to trim which figures I want to collect. SICs are just quite expensive and there's also the SIC KT line, SHF line, the RD line... Oh my... :laugh:

Buying SIC are expensive, but I'm only planning on getting Weather this month as well as Dark Kiva, and the Dragon Knights Figmas, so I may get this. I don't have any SHF Kuugas (mainly because it'll make me every Kuuga). I was also wondering if anyone here has all of the SIC Imagin? I have Deneb and Momotaros, and I really want to get the other 3 imagin. They look great.

I'm sure someone here has all the SIC imagins.. Except for Sieg... It's only been shown in the TN2010 event. ;)

Below is a prototype... might even be a custom...

sickamenridersiegimagin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.