Kamen Rider Meta
..... How was that being talked down to?
Because the post basically went

"I like TimeShadow"
"Here's the reasons why you shouldn't and why this flaw I have with TimeShadow proves it's lame."
":redface2:"

Kamen Rider Meta
Well then what were you trying to say then? All I saw was you listing all the flaws with TimeShadow

It's over 8,000!
Seems fans are still living in the past and in denial of the change of times.

Kids keep buying all of these "un-needed" extra forms and mecha so it must mean they like them and want them aswell.

HOW DARE THIS JAPANESE KID'S SHOW HAVE ALOT OF TOYS!!!! HOW DARE IT!. :shakefist

:redface2:

Some of you need a good reality check.

Well said. Besides, if they get more money from it, why wouldn't Bandai make them?

Well then what were you trying to say then? All I saw was you listing all the flaws with TimeShadow

"I like TimeShadow."
"TimeShadow is lame because of this design flaw."

Where do you see "talking down"?

Kamen Rider Meta
"I like TimeShadow."
"TimeShadow is lame because of this design flaw."

Where do you see "talking down"?
Because what exactly are you expecting me to say to that? Am I supposed to just stop liking TimeShadow because you think it's lame?

The new breed.
Tetraboy was the ****, seriously aside from getting its arm sliced off in the end, it really lived up to the reputation of one piece mecha's plus it had a cool blaster mode too.
:buttrock:

So you hate the following:
Galaxy Robo
TackleBoy
Sirender
DekaBike

I never said I hate them, I just said they weren't cool, but yes, the ones still listed are rather lame.

What's so interesting about another five-piece combiner? Why does it have to be five pieces? Did the PatWings ever do anything on their own more than once? BlastBuggy is unique.

Why? 'Cause it's a throwback? Gattai robo look better in Sentai. By the way--it doesn't count as a one piece robo if it can combine with the main five. So Dragon Caesar and Won Tiger aren't good analogies. Blast Buggy counts though, IIRC it's just a cannon and a shield.

Unacceptable answer. The power-up is supposed to signify an upgrade in their abilities. Both their arsenal and mecha should be new to reflect this.

That's my point. (Though I'm not much of a MagiKing fan either, especially not the toy.) They don't need more mechas just because they get a power-up. Do something innovative with what you already have.

...Throw some armor on it? C'mon, every year? If you're going to question that, then why not question why they have a power-up at all? (Gah...I sense that's not going to go well...)

Hurri, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Shinken, and Gosei are better than Maskman? :laugh:

Did you watch CSCentral's subs? I think that might be a contributing factor, since I saw their work and it affected my enjoyment of the show (A show that I had heard good things about too).

Boring characters, non-existent plotline, terrible fight scenes (compare Maskman's first episode to Dairanger's first episode alone) in most episodes, the fact that they needed terrible CGI to get any thing done (AURA POWER!!!!!), a badly designed secondary mecha, and on top of all that, Yellow Mask and Pink Mask aren't attractive? >_<

There's a handful of decent episodes strung throughout the series, but I'm sorry..it just wasn't a good show. And Deka-Bouken are leaps and bounds above Maskman, to say nothing of Shinkenger.

Is it because they don't combine into horrible looking clusterfucks?

I get that you like *insert one piece mecha here*, but keep it in your pants. I wasn't beating it's DX toy unmercifully with a Samurai Ha-Oh toy. Jeez. I haven't liked a Sentai mecha since Boukenger, so calm down.