Lurker
Now that Double is over, what do you think of Double as a whole?

Personally, it grew on me. It won me over around Beyond R for doing something Kiva refused to do. Have the PROPER character have his revenge on someone. [HIDE](If you don't know what I am talking about, Accel defeated the Weather Dopant, who had justifiable reasons for doing so, where as IXA killed Bishop, who Saga should had the favor of doing.)[/HIDE]

Friendship and the Cosmos.
A great series. Not like Kuuga or Agito, but a very enjoyable and entertaining series. Certainly had some great acting. The Sonozaki's especially.

Ultraman Saga wants you
anyone out there who votes on dislike will feel my wrath!
:sparta!:

is Mayor of Farmville
Loved it since Episode 1. Especially since some characters that started out annoying became rather endearing (Yes...I am looking at you, Akiko. Now Put down that slipper, damn it! :laugh: )

Now...We could've had the irregulars play a bigger role, but heck...Philip and Terui were much more helpful to Shotaro LOL.

As for the villains...The Sonozaki family and Kazu Jun have to be the best KR villains yet. I've already done a poll on him before, but Ryuubee is such an awesome char. Despite having a dark heart, he is usually seen with a warm, endearing smile, whether he is addressing his two daughters. Makes me wonder what if Ryuubee is my dad LOL XD

Last edited:
Thank you for the Memories...
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

Loved it since episode 1, and nearly every first-arc episode (1st episode of an arc) had me hooked on my feet and usually couldn't wait for the next episode. Great characters; villians and heros alike, great storyline and writing. In short nothing short of awesome.

Igadevil I'm making a request:

Please do a written review on W! It's so awesome it deserves it... right after your review of A to Z.

heterosexual bear wrestler
I can't think of a reason why someone would dislike this series :thumbs: