Status
Not open for further replies.
now Nerd Emperor
Expensive or not though, still... there's nothing I hate more than seeing the price drop on something I just bought. :redface2:

Of course, I'm not talking a 100-500 yen difference though... if that's just that much difference, I would just get it now. I may be cheap, but I'm not that cheap. :p

I might get the event one anyways. Just to get it a bit quicker. Depending on the price of course.

In Justice, We Trust!
Hmmm if New Den-O Strike form gets reissued, I wonder how the people who had to pay premium for it would feel? :laugh:

Too bad your basing hope on something thats even more unlikely to happen. Only way it would is bandai asia did it's own release I bet.

Too bad your basing hope on something thats even more unlikely to happen. Only way it would is bandai asia did it's own release I bet.

Good thing is that Bandai Asia has no power in making such decision over products from Bandai Japan... :)

AKA XeroTheHero
I didn't bother with that CyCy & JoJo set but now that I see Joker being featured in the new movie with the Lost Driver, this would be the first event exclusive I'm interested in.

So it is 100% absolutely guaranteed that Joker will be re-released later on?

I'm sort of in the same boat. I really hadn't intended on getting CyCy or JoJo, but for some reason Joker seems a little more appealing.

AKA XeroTheHero
You think Bandai would ever re-relase the main riders but with Decade's belt?

I could see them maybe doing some sort of Decade set way down the road once all of the main riders have been released.

Or actually it would be much easier to just make the driver belt on each rider the same as far as how it attaches goes, and then make a DecaDriver piece to swap on for the Decade version. I don't have the original Decade so I don't know if the driver comes off..but I'm sure it does.

In Justice, We Trust!
I could see them maybe doing some sort of Decade set way down the road once all of the main riders have been released.

Or actually it would be much easier to just make the driver belt on each rider the same as far as how it attaches goes, and then make a DecaDriver piece to swap on for the Decade version. I don't have the original Decade so I don't know if the driver comes off..but I'm sure it does.

Oooooh that'll be quite expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.