Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
The Warstar need some reason for attacking Earth that's bigger than "we're evil alien bugs." The Goseigers need a reason for protecting Earth that goes beyond "we're angels, durr." Super Sentai usually deals in simple story types but Goseiger is way too simple at this point.

:rofl:

I just almost spewed hot tea all over my computer while reading that. :laugh:

:laugh:

lol So these are your villain nicknames now? Mr.Red, Mr.Blue, and Mr. Fat. :laugh:

I'd probably have an easier time remembering which one is which if they named them that... :laugh:

Eye See You
Ep 13 - Only good stuff was anything with Buredoron. Everything else was meh, even the Mystic Runner or Mystic Brother.. whatever the **** it's called.

Ep 13 - Only good stuff was anything with Buredoron. Everything else was meh, even the Mystic Runner or Mystic Brother.. whatever the **** it's called.

Introductions to new things are probably the things in sentai that annoy me the most. ><

Nice post!!
I would've been okay with Mystic Runner if it had been a better effect, but it honestly looked pretty terrible.

HEROW
I would've been okay with Mystic Runner if it had been a better effect, but it honestly looked pretty terrible.

If you're talking about how cartoonish the CGI was, I agree with you. What a waste though, I loved how it looked being attached to GoseiGreat, though the whole final attack with the egg halves hitting the enemy is just too silly for me.

Nice post!!
I sort of enjoyed that it was supposed to be silly-looking in context. It was very Skyick.

That's about all I can say in its favor, though.

Webslinger
To me Mystic Runner is just a random attachment to the arm but it does look like it's one of their strongest mechas

Status
Not open for further replies.