gosei23.jpg

GoseiYellow/Moune: Played by Niwa Mikiho

gosei24.jpg

GoseiBlue/Hyde: Played by Ono Kento

Official Goseiger websites:
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gosei/index.html
http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/gosei/

Tensou Sentai Goseiger:

5 Young Gosei Angels who came to Earth. From the GoseiHeaders and GoseiMachines, they manipulate mysterious powers. It is their mission to protect all lives on Earth.

The Gosei Angels:

Humans who are born with mysterious powers. About 10,000 years ago, they migrated to the GoseiKai (Gosei World), an alternate dimension, to avoid confusion about their powers from normal humans. As for the Gosei Angels powers, there is:

Skyikku Power- the ability to manipulate the wind, thunder, sunlight, etc.

Landikku Power- the ability to manipulate gravity, magnetism, magma, and plant life

Seaikku Power- the ability to manipulate the sea, the rivers, the tides, and the rain

All Angels will gain one of these attributes eventually. There are also three families with these attributes:

Hirameku Skyikku, the Skyikku Family- known as being optimistic

Takeru Landic, the Landic Family- known as being fierce and hot-blooded

Saeru Seaikku, the Seaikku Family- known as being serious and composed

Howevers, characters in the various families differ.

All GoseiAngels are instinctively given the mission "All Lives on Earth are Defended." They have been doing so for a long time, but have not been noticed by regular humans.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
Good first episode. Wasn't the best I've seen, but it's a lot better then what it could have been.

I lol'd at Arata losing his henshin card.

The Henshin was neat, the henshin call could have been more creative though. The rollcall was nice, but I feel that they emphasized the fact that Red and Pink were together, Black and Yellow were together, and Blue was by himself way too much

Some kind of Beast mode
Goseiger Epic 1..was AWESOME! :buttrock: No dancing ED YAAAAAY. lol The OP was GREAT.

Plus I knew when there helmets would come on it would be Gao-ish. The overall henshin does kick so much ass.

I like how they summoned the cards in civilian form, and the cast is pretty cool. Seeing the headers lay dormant on header Island was great too.

They were using the **** out of the Tensouder though. lol

like a SPINNING WHEEL
...you totally just copied your quote from the other thread Kivat. :p

Raxbait: Hip
Yea I liked it too. Very glad they brought back the original OP back, and I'm liking Red much more then I thought.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
He seems taller then I remember him being ... his voice is deeper then I expected too.

I found it funny that the Goseigers got stuck in rocks. I think that's a first for any Toku.

Status
Not open for further replies.