Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Just finished the raw video of episode 29. Does that mean that CJ Extreme is coming out in the next episode? BTW, did anyone noticed that Shotaro's shoes look like that of a Joker's, i.e., it's quite pointy and curving upwards on the toes? Maybe it's old news... Can't wait for episode 30. :thumbs:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Holy crap!! What do you guys think of this part of the ep?
[HIDE]
elec.jpg
[/HIDE]

The marks on his neck makes him like a Fangire.

Kuuguitar
Just finished the raw video of episode 29. Does that mean that CJ Extreme is coming out in the next episode? BTW, did anyone noticed that Shotaro's shoes look like that of a Joker's, i.e., it's quite pointy and curving upwards on the toes? Maybe it's old news... Can't wait for episode 30. :thumbs:

He dressed up as a harlequin in episode 24. That should have been more than enough to tip you off.

The marks on his neck makes him like a Fangire.

Hmm, so XTorime is Kivat? :laugh:

Kuuguitar
It's also a homage to Kamen Rider Spirits, somewhat.

Rider-2 gained those marks under his eyes before he transformed.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It's funny in the dream sequence when Philip and Shotaro transforms and the gaia memories are wooden. Also noticed that during the tranformation that he Shotaro looked like a Kabuki person...:laugh:

Kuuguitar
Toei has been loving its period pieces lately. First the Hibiki and Den-O movies, then Shinkenger, and now dreamland Double...

Rider Dodge
SHIPPU! KIRIFUDA!

lol. i never knew they had USB drives in those times :laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
It's funny in the dream sequence when Philip and Shotaro transforms and the gaia memories are wooden. Also noticed that during the tranformation that he Shotaro looked like a Kabuki person...:laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qILYumLXic"]疾風! 切札![/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.