Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Y'know, with all the form combinations, weapon combinations, finisher combinations...ontop of the forms that W has yet to receive I'm beginning to think that in the entire span of Double's run, we won't see all of the finisher combos.

At least they're trying harder, this time... I mean, with 10 current possible finishers (possibly 12 if Fang turns out to be compatible with Trigger and Metal) and doing the two-episode arc thing, it would take using a different one for just about each big fight. It could happen, but I'd be surprised if it did.

Haha, reminds me a lot of how come Garren didn't get a King Form and Leangle didn't get both Jack and King Form... No love for Mutsuki... :laugh:

---Probably coz they wouldn't sell??? :sly:

Possibly that, but also the series was called Blade, not Garren, so they had to have Blade be a bit special. Not to mention that they used their enemies as powerups, so you couldn't have all of them getting King Form or else there wouldn't have been anything else to fight! Besides Joker, of course. :p

And I gotta say, Garren's last fight was pretty high on the epic scale...

HEROW
Possibly that, but also the series was called Blade, not Garren, so they had to have Blade be a bit special. Not to mention that they used their enemies as powerups, so you couldn't have all of them getting King Form or else there wouldn't have been anything else to fight! Besides Joker, of course. :p

And I gotta say, Garren's last fight was pretty high on the epic scale...

But if you remember, Blade's King Form was not the regular King Form that they were expecting, since Kenzaki pretty much absorbed all of the Undead from A~K in his Evolution form. It was mentioned, so I think if Garren were to turn into King Form, he'd look different since he wouldn't have all of his Undeads merged to him because only Kenzaki is special that is why he and his Ace Undead merged the first time unlike Tachibana's and Mutsuki's which rejected them the first time.

But yeah, Garren's last fight was epic! Loved the whole cracked-open mask of his before he fell.
:castlerock:

Tachibana's Ace didn't reject him the first time... There was that other guy who went all nuts who had tried to be Garren, but Tachibana didn't have any trouble until he started getting scared. As for King Form, true, Kenzaki's was cooler, but since the King of Diamonds was one of the last Big Bads, they wouldn't have been able to do it. Mutsuki *almost* got a King Form, but it didn't work out quite the way he expected. Which was fine by me, using Shima-san like that would have rubbed me the wrong way unless Mutsuki made a big deal about his sacrifice every time he used it.

Except for the power level, of course, I almost think that Jack Form is cooler than King Form... I mean, they get wings!

HEROW
Tachibana's Ace didn't reject him the first time... There was that other guy who went all nuts who had tried to be Garren, but Tachibana didn't have any trouble until he started getting scared. As for King Form, true, Kenzaki's was cooler, but since the King of Diamonds was one of the last Big Bads, they wouldn't have been able to do it. Mutsuki *almost* got a King Form, but it didn't work out quite the way he expected. Which was fine by me, using Shima-san like that would have rubbed me the wrong way unless Mutsuki made a big deal about his sacrifice every time he used it.

Except for the power level, of course, I almost think that Jack Form is cooler than King Form... I mean, they get wings!

IIRC, it was mentioned that Tachibana had this brooding jealousy with Kenzaki because Kenzaki was not rejected the first time unlike Tachibana-san and Mutsuki. That is why they also theorized that Kenzaki might become a Joker because he can easily henshin without any apparent consequence.

BTW, here's a pic of the Custom SIC Garren King Form with SIC Blade King Form in the far left:
img_509999_22798411_0.jpg
There really isn't any difference, but if you look closely, where Blade has the respective Undead card symbols embedded in the armor, Garren has diamonds instead. Probably because he can only absorb the King Form and not all Undead in his diamond card-suit.

That's a pretty awesome, SIC... But no, though Garren never really had "trouble" transforming, he did envy Kenzaki how easily it came to him. The reason it came so easily and also the reason he became an undead was because of his incredibly high fusion rating. I kinda wish that had been explained a bit more, but whatever.

Anyhow, back to Double... :p

HEROW
That's a pretty awesome, SIC... But no, though Garren never really had "trouble" transforming, he did envy Kenzaki how easily it came to him. The reason it came so easily and also the reason he became an undead was because of his incredibly high fusion rating. I kinda wish that had been explained a bit more, but whatever.

Anyhow, back to Double... :p

You sure about that? :eyebrow: Anyhow, I know you are the Blade expert, but I think I'll have to review my Blade to be sure myself. :laugh:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Hmm, anyone seen episode 17?

Well, remember how we thought the Gaia memories might be a symbol for something else. I'm really reminded of that when those two kids are using the Bird Memory and Shotaro is like, "What? They've been sharing the memory?"

:laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
And like Philip says that it's strange that usually the Gaia Memory cracks after the Memory Break is used by Double, but this Gaia Memory is odd.

You sure about that? :eyebrow: Anyhow, I know you are the Blade expert, but I think I'll have to review my Blade to be sure myself. :laugh:

Darnit, I might have to re-watch again, too! :laugh:

You really want the final word on it, ask Iga. :thumbs:

so what topic on double were we talking about here again? :laugh:

Who's Double? :loltongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.