Status
Not open for further replies.
The T-Rex turned out better than I thought...1st pics and I thought it looked like one of those awful Black Cross Army or Mazoo designs.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
Uhhh...I'm watching W Episode 1 subbed by TVN right now...and Shotarou just 'said'

"I'm Hidari Shotarou...a private dick"

Is that a screw up, or am I missing something :sly:

Private Dick is another name for Detective actually.

Same as gumshoe...

like a SPINNING WHEEL
Oh. Lol. XD

Damn, that was a good first ep. I haven't been this hooked since I watched Kuuga ep. 1. :loltongue:

Idc if people find Akiko annoying, I actually find her pretty cute. xD. Her reactions and everything. Especially when she was hugging the pillow with a blanket over her.

Shotarou seems pretty badass, but I wonder how long he'll be able to keep it up

Phillip just made me lol. Especially when he got sidetracked with looking up that food. XD

shinkenchange!starninger!
im still thinking that phillip provides just info to Shotarou and changes memorys during battle on that side, Shotarou is pretty much doing all the fighting, i think the reason the they are both together, is pretty much more to do with power rather than both of them on each side doing the fighting, that would be difficult in my opinion.

because i just hear shotarou in suit everytime he gets hit and talks most of the time, although i hear phillip on one side but that's just for info reasons.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
@ Reimon: I couldn't remember. lol. Was thinking Terayaki, but I knew that wasn't it. >.>

@BoukenSilver: Phillip's the brains behind the operations. I need to get a library like the one he has...XD

Kamen Rider Meta
Man Seiji's work just gets harder and harder

-All right this year, you need to act as four different people in different outfits. And then all four of them in the same outfit.
-This year, you're going to fight upside down like a bat and then like a werewolf, some sort of Hulk style and a Gil-Man? What? How does a Gil-Man fight? Don't ask me, you're the suit actor.
-This year, you're going to wear all those costumes from the previous years. All of them....again.
-This year, I need you to pretend to be two different people in the same body? What do you mean that's impossible, you just did Climax Form. Two shouldn't be too difficult.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Just viewed a subtitled version of episode 1. I noticed Shotaro Hidari picked up a book in one scene. The book was the Haruki Murakami translation of Raymond Chandler's The Long Goodbye. What's the connection? The hero of the novel is a detective named Philip Marlowe. Ring any bells?

Yeah, someone mentioned that right after ep 1 showed... I didn't notice that until then, though.

Wow...I just noticed now that Marinas actress was Rin/Lunajel from Mahou Sentai Magiranger:laugh:

Wow, totally didn't notice that, either!

Idc if people find Akiko annoying, I actually find her pretty cute. xD. Her reactions and everything. Especially when she was hugging the pillow with a blanket over her.

The blanket scene was the *only* part in ep 1 where I didn't find her annoying. :redface2: She wasn't quite as bad in ep 2.

Man Seiji's work just gets harder and harder

-All right this year, you need to act as four different people in different outfits. And then all four of them in the same outfit.
-This year, you're going to fight upside down like a bat and then like a werewolf, some sort of Hulk style and a Gil-Man? What? How does a Gil-Man fight? Don't ask me, you're the suit actor.
-This year, you're going to wear all those costumes from the previous years. All of them....again.
-This year, I need you to pretend to be two different people in the same body? What do you mean that's impossible, you just did Climax Form. Two shouldn't be too difficult.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.