The sexy bitches are back! - 90210 & Melrose Place return!

Eye See You
90210 Season 2 & the new Melrose season 1 begin tonight, does anyone give a **** or am the only one that loves looking at these sexy girls?.

Is not impressed right now...
I watch 90210.

I hope Silver and Dixon break up for good. They're not right for each other, and, statistically speaking, it's bound to fail anyway.

Eye See You
Dixon is black and Silver is just too good for him. I joke.

I'm more interested in seeing Shenae Grimes in those short skirts again. I love that Canadian godess.

Any news of 90210 Alum returning? Luke Perry returning would kick ass, after he cums on Brenda's buck teeth.

Eye See You
Not even the broads from the 2 classic shows are up to par with these new girls. My God.

It stinks.
Wow, I'm very susprised at you FK. I thought you wouldn't give two shits about either shows. But, as long as there's some hot ladies, you'll give a **** about anything.

Another Climax
I technically started watching for the girls, but now other then Adrianna and the moms of the show, the young ones are pissing me off with their stupidity and self creating drama.

Silver has been one of the bigger disappointments and I liked her when she was on Reaper.

i heart katie cassidy :anime:

The only reason why I watched last night. But the stories were actually pretty good for most of the characters.

Eye See You
Wow, I'm very susprised at you FK. I thought you wouldn't give two shits about either shows. But, as long as there's some hot ladies, you'll give a **** about anything.

I grew up on the 2 original shows. Which is what got me to check out the newer ones, now the shows having drop dead gorgeous women on it is just a bonus. :thumbs: