The Aviary – Chris Messina is so sexy that these women want to escape

Staff member
The Aviary  is a  Psychological Thriller that will make you question your perception of what is real? There was a saying that ignorance is bliss because know the truth can be a curse. Unfortunately, being  the only one who is awaken from the delusion can be scary.Consider the worst-case scenario: Your entire family is persuaded to vote for the worst politician.. You want to open their eyes but there is nothing you can do. Being the only smart person in the room might be intimidating at times, because your voice isn’t heard. You know the truth but nobody believes you are telling the truth. That is how these women felt as they try to runaway.
Jillian (Malin Akerman) and Blair (Lorenza Izzo) are two women who unwillingly joined a cult. Both of them fell for the traps of  Seth(Chris Messina) He is...

Continue reading...

Turbo power! Ha!
Allegory for Stockholm syndrome and abusive relationships? I have flashbacks of Jessica Jones having her Vietnam flashbacks because of Mephisto.

Malin Akerman!! I love her in Trophy Wife and Final Girls! Love her! She is my spirit Animals.