Huh, I got the latest Toei Hero and it makes me sad for the girls cuz it seems like they only got the filler because they're going to get overshadowed AGAIN.

Just reading the descriptions, 14 looks like more filler although I guess it could link up to something later. 15 is another Chiaki episode. o_O Not that I mind because Chiaki's my favorite, but I have to admit he's kind of getting A LOT of attention. Do the writers just like him or something? I'm kind of wondering about what Toori and Shougo said about what they predict to be the ending since even though Takeru is like the leader and stuff, there's a lot about Chiaki to the point that it's almost STARRING Chiaki and his growth.

@Modoki: Nice pics of them in the traditional-wear. I'm glad I pre-ordered that Mook now.

Last edited:
Eye See You
Why? It gives us more story time for Gold and less clutter with 7.

Then again with Shinkenger's writer anything is possible.

If Red's Power up Origami is a dinosaur I hope they go the T-Rex routing ala V-Rex (which the Shinken writer did for Timeranger).

But how would a dinosaur relate to their other mecha?
Still it would be a nice rumour. Although as someone pointed out a power up that completely replaces the original colour is a bit odd.

Awhile back we got ShinkenGold's backstory and name. Now his name appears to be 99% sure and he is still Takeru's childhood friend

-ShinkenGold will first appear on the show in ep 17 (airs 6/7/09)

-ShinkenGold's true identity is Umejou Genta, and did develop his powers of Mojikara as childhood friend of Takeru's

-Red's powerup has a relation to a ceremonial headdress. This may actually be the henshin device into the higher form

-The new OriGami for the movie, which belongs to red, may be called "KyoryuOriGami." It is a long necked dinosaur, and the body seems to be colored mostly red. It's long neck becomes a sword.

-ShinkenOh + KyoryuOriGami= KyoryuShinkenOh

Brontosaurus perhaps? Sounds like a carrier with Shinkenoh in the chariot part.

It could make sense with the hiden disk gimmick. Activate KyoryuOriGami and watch it pull Shinkenoh.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself.

Red Falcon
^ Can't wait for ShinkenGold to appear ... but still can't believe the dinosaur origami part O_O

Eye See You
But how would a dinosaur relate to their other mecha?
Still it would be a nice rumour. Although as someone pointed out a power up that completely replaces the original colour is a bit odd.

Well it's the same thing with the Dinosaur Engines in Go-Onger. I'm sure Toei & Bandai will make it work. As for the original color being replaced for Red's Power Up that is pretty neat and gives me a Riser Shirogane vibe from Justiriser.

Awhile back we got ShinkenGold's backstory and name. Now his name appears to be 99% sure and he is still Takeru's childhood friend

Brontosaurus perhaps? Sounds like a carrier with Shinkenoh in the chariot part.

It could make sense with the hiden disk gimmick. Activate KyoryuOriGami and watch it pull Shinkenoh.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself.

I'm so pumped up for this. I'm also wondering if KyouryuOrigami is a Brachiosaurus? Maybe a carrier mecha like King Brachion was in Zyuranger which would kick all kinds of ass.

I prefer it when Rangers change colors instead of arbitrarily bringing in new characters. It keeps the cast down, expands the role of one character and still sells toys

Some kind of Beast mode
I prefer it when Rangers change colors instead of arbitrarily bringing in new characters. It keeps the cast down, expands the role of one character and still sells toys

But when has that every happened in Sentai? lol honestly someone correct me because, as of now i don't remember.

Power Rangers yeah...it happened alot. Maybe too much. lol

But when has that every happened in Sentai? lol honestly someone correct me because, as of now i don't remember.

Power Rangers yeah...it happened alot. Maybe too much. lol
It's called bringing something new to the table.
Bringing new ideas that make the show that little bit more interesting.

I, for one, am glad of this news. My wishlist for Shinkenger was for something new, yet unpredictable, if this happens I'll be so pleased.
I'd still like to see a new Bangai hero though. :/
I was really let down by Go-Roader GT last year. :(