Status
Not open for further replies.
"Training."
Kadoya reverted back to Mighty Form and Suzutaros went out of him.

Kadoya got on the TryChaser bike and turned it around at the RioTroopers on the bike.

Kadoya went forward at the RioTroopers, Kawataro possesed him and turned into Dragon Form.
As K-Kadoya went past the Riotroopers he swung the Dragon rod and knocked all of them off their bikes.
K-Kadoya looked at the battlefield and spotted their comrades spreaded out.

"Hmm, great team"

In Justice, We Trust!
The meet and greet at HJU-Will had been looking forward to it for a long, long time now. Months was spent into it's planning, and they all finally agreed on a place that was not too far away for everybody. "Alright, Road trip!" Will cried, hopping onto his red motorcycle and took off.

His mind kept wondered back to that dream, the dream he'd been having every night of this week. What did that voice mean? Become the ultimate King. He knew people at HJU were having similar dreams, but his seemed...different from everyone else's. It was as if he was destined to be a destroyer, not a savior, a warrior of justice and peace.

Hours later, he arrived at the designated meeting place, tired, dusty, and thirsty. As he pulled in, he noticed three other vehichals, meaning he wasn't the only one here. He came into the building "Hey, no one told me we were giving a way free toys." He said, Nuts, the good stuff is already taken he said, noticing the one he wanted the most-the Den-O Belt had already gone oh well he though snagging up the Kiva 'belt' and eying it with a smile beggars can't be choosers

Shanti managed a weak "alright" at being told to stay put. "Joker's power...was too much... without rest" she said weakly. "I'm...Shanti...Chalice" she murmured before once again slipping unconscious.

(OOC: I'll be out of the fight for a while. Jokers power was a total overload on my body, so it'll be time before I'm even able to be conscious for more than a few minutes. I'll be out roughly 48 hours...give or take a bit.)

After sometime of defeating those evil monsters, Psyga/Kyle soared up and took the air as his striking grounds and saw 40 Riot Troopers on bikes and he said with a bit of excitement "Yikes! Looks like these guys are REEEALLY for it. As for that, I will give them a ton of attacks."

And this made him give a rain of plasma blasts from his side cannons from his flying attacker and he took out all 40 of them from the air and saw 400 more Riot Troopers with big Orphenochs among them on foot. He said to his comrades "Looks like we are in for some more action. Hopefully they enjoy the beating this morning..

Matrix of Leadership
Connor saw Kusaka change into SIde Basher. After that, Connor de henshined. "That was....kind of....odd....." Connor kept following the tracks and found the base, "Finally." He went inside the base and saw Mari, who brought out a gun, "WHo-oh, its you from before. Please come in." Connor nodded and continued in. In the base, were the remaining humans, or at least most of them. Connor was saddned to see this world actually being real.

He followed Mari until they saw a man with weird glasses working on something, "EUREKA! Attention all! I have finally figured it out! I can use this drink so we can be able to use the Orga belt!" Connor looked at the nerdy guy. The Orga belt? But how? How was it saved if it was destroyed by Decade? "Where did you find that?"

"Find it while in a battle not to long ago. Actually it was today. Bunch of Riot Troopers came in. I went into a building to hide when I found the belt. Weird huh?" Connor was still in shock. He looked around and saw Takumi come in, "Kusaka is still fighting, for now, we are safe. How is it coming?" THe proffesor nodded. "Great! With this drink, Henshin One Shot! We can henshin into Orga, anyone can? But there is a negative." "What is that?" "You can use this only one time. The belt will then dicingrate."

Takumi pounded his fist into the wall, "Thats not good enough! We need that belt perminetly. Me, Kusaka and Mihara can't keep doing this. Have we heard anything from Mihara yet?" "No, he is still on his solo mission. Hopefully he will return." Takumi then turned his attention to Connor, "So your that Rider from before. Please, explain how you are not an Orphenoch, have no Orphenoch DNA, and still are a Rider." Connor scrathed his head and started to gigle, "Well, you might want to sit down for this." "I think I will stand." "Trust me sit down...."

In Justice, We Trust!
Will pushed the door, to see what all the comotion was all about. He saw riot troopers, lots of them pouring into the building "The hell is going on?!" He said shaking his head. Monster sightings, now Riot Troopers? What next? Was he going to see a man in a brown over coat, hat, and glassess telling him that Decade is a devil that must be defeated? "Up there!" one of the riot troopers shouted firing a warning shot "****!" Will shouted and ran down the hallway.

He continued running, until he was ontop of the roof he was backed into a corner, with no more options left...
"Running from cannon fodder? Hmmph, is that how a future King should behave?"
Will's eyes widdened, the The DX Kiva "Belt" he forgot he had it with him.

The Kivat the Third "Toy" suddenly detatched it self from it's belt, it began floating there in mid air!

Will let out a scream "K..K..k..K...Kivat the third?!" He shouted "At your service" Kivat said "Awe man, I must really be losing it. This is all a dream, yes that's it, this is all a dream and I'm in bed right now" Will said pacing back and fourth frantically. He didn't even notice the Riot Troopers pouring onto the roof. Kivat was beginning to get annoyed, using his wing he slapped Will. "Owe! Okay, I felt that...so this isn't a dream. I'm not going crazy" He said

"Boy, you are the one next to be King and you haven't even used your powers yet? Hmmph, truely pathetic" Kivat said "Hey, back off man!" He said "Don't move!" One of the riot troopers said

"You have a great destiny ahead of you, boy. You can't afford to get caught now" Kivat said. Will gulped and nodded "Kivat! lend me your powers!" Will said, strapping the belt around his waist. Kivat danced around Now you're talking!" He said Will stuck out his hand, which Kivat then bit "Bite!" He said. Cracks of stained glass appeared on Will's face, Will grabbed Kivat stairing the Riot Troopers down "HENSHIN!" Will shouted, placing Kivat on the belt.

Will's heart raced, as the Kiva armor formed around his body. "Amazing..." he said shaking his head. "You Riot troopers are in for a world of hurt!" He said charging towards the group of riot troopers.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Takumi then turned his attention to Connor, "So your that Rider from before. Please, explain how you are not an Orphenoch, have no Orphenoch DNA, and still are a Rider." Connor scrathed his head and started to gigle, "Well, you might want to sit down for this." "I think I will stand." "Trust me sit down...."

Jonathan walked behind Conner. "You know, I'd like to hear this as well." He walked to Takumi and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Dude, if what's happening here, is what I think it is, then you DO want to sit down." He watched as Takumi slowly sat down and he sat down next to him. He placed his feet up on a table and put his hands behind his head. "Please, tell us."

Deliquent Duo
On top of the HJU building, Wesker/Zolda looks down, seeing as other riders descended into the fray. Looking to the back, to see the door, then the some glass around.
Wesker then decided to search through it both ways, he walked through the entire place, full of Tokusatsu associated stuff, from toy belts, to magazine to other places. It seemed pretty normal, then he took the Ride Shooter, through the glasses, and mirrors to see he missed anything.

Remembering seeing the other riders, they probably are fighting, and this place is completely empty. As he then goes through various Ride Shooter areas and doors, he finally arrive to see the battle happen in full view.

Taking notice, he sees riot troopers, with seeming unlimited numbers. Then takes a notice of the Kamen Riders in front of him and in the sky. As he looks elsewhere, he notices Will, crushing the riders with unrestrained ruthlessness of jump kicks, various combination of low, high kicks and punches.

As he walks closer, with dead or destroyed riot troopers littered in disregard. Wesker says " Those other riders probably need my help, rather than staying around this building". Wesker approaches even deeper into the battle, then he takes his Magnu Visor from his right waist and brings it up. Then he draws from his advent deck, flips the card to show "Shoot Vent". Then pulling the back part of the Magnu Visor, the card slot opens. After that, sliding in the Shoot Vent.

Magnu Visor then enunciate "Shoot Vent". Wesker then grabs the Giga Launcher, trying to focus it on the riot troopers ahead.
Wesker then starts blasting shots at the riot troopers around Kiva.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Will ran towards the Riot Troopers shouting "huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!", they began shooting at him but the bullets didn't seem to have any effect. He grabbed the riot trooper by the sholders using the momentum of his run, he filpped the riot trooper onto his back, before landing a karate chop across the chest he imedtialy turned to the second riot trooper elbowing him in the chest.

He covered his eyes as he saw the sparks flying from the explosion and stood, eyeing Zolda.

"Another Rider." Will said he noticed the riot troopers getting back up "Time to end this!" He said pulling a whistle from his belt, he placed it on the top of Kivat, then pressed down Wake...Up! Kivat said, day became night, a full blood red moon appeared behind. Will leapt into the air, as he did Kivat flew around his left leg, the guard on the left leg opening revealing a pair of bat wings. "HAAAAA!" Will shouted as he came tumbling down towards one of the riot troopers. The kick managed to land one of them, Will back flipped landing on the ground, Kiva's symbol appeared on the Riot Trooper as it exploded. "Fall back! Fall Back!" The riot troopers said running back into the building.

Will stood, now eyeing Zolda. "Who are you? He said. He shrugged his sholders "I mean, I know your Zolda and all. But you must be from HJU." He said. Though he couldn't tell, Will smiled underneith his armor. He was glad to see someone having his back, who knows what else might happen.

"Training."
As Kadoya rode a blast hit him off the TryChaser.

It was the Beetle Grongi from before. Kadoya quickly got onto the TryChaser again and charged at the Grongi. The Grongi caught the bike and threw it away with kadoya in it.

Kadoya landed on the ground, the Beetle Grongi took Kadoya by the neck and slammed him into the wall.

"Kuuga...this world will be your grave" It said
It started chocking Kadoya, Kadoya struggled and punched the Grongi but had no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.