HJU: Together, We'll Be Stronger. Presents: SUMMER VACATION MINI-SERIES!

Pokemon master!
Editor's note: This is based of the ever-popular forum RPG on HJU. All the characters are based off their RP counterparts, all locations are based on real places but fictionally imaged. All rights and credit goes to the forum members who've participated in the story thus far. This is a separate story from the original, and not tied into it in any way. With that out of the way, please enjoy.

HJU: Together, We'll Be Stronger.

Summer Vacation Special Episode #1

Time: 7:34 AM

It has seemed that the HJU Building has taken a wrong turn, as the dimensional rift disappeared. Our heroes seemed to have landed on an island.

"Oy... where are we?" said Connor. Everyone else stepping outside are rubbing their eyes as the sun is shinning brightly. "I don't know where this is but..." RK says as he runs, "...LAST ONE IN LOVES NARUTAKI!" He jumps into the clear blue ocean creating a big splash. Everyone else stood there kind of confused as RK looked up and said, "What? Don't tell me ALL of you love Narutaki!?" as he put on a face.

Yamamoto and Ayako have came back from sight seeing, and they reported. "This place, is like a tourist resort of some sort... in fact..." Ayako points to the resort clearly ahead. Everyone elses jaw dropped in disbelief, as they all run for the resort. Alex made the call, "LAST ONE THERE LOVES RK!" As everyone ran towards the resort at the speed of Clock Up, leaving RK in the ocean, "Seriously, that wasn't funny..." As he floated in the water alone.

Time: 12:12pm

The resort had two large swimming pools, a hotel, indoor entertainment and a 5 star restaurant. Everyone was in swimming gear as they swam around, RK sat at poolside on a lawn chair pouting and mumbled, "No one told me that there was a resort..." as he continued to grumble. Out of the restaurant entrance, walked Hiro and Nami as they greeted everyone. Shinobu points at her and says, "You look awfully familiar..." As Nami had little sweat and smiled with her eyes closed, "Eh... probably not."

Connor stepped on to floor as he announced, "Hey everyone, listen up! We're gonna have an all-out HJU Volleyball tournament! The premise is two on two and the grand prize is... free dinner and gaming, care of the resort management! However, losers... will have to take the surprise constallation prize. Hehehe" he chuckled. "With that out of the way, the sign ups are in the forums, game day will be tomorrow along with the brackets, good luck!"

"Heh! Then we'll be the first!" as Hiro signed the form, "Team name huh? It's only suitable that a royal team will win, so that's what we'll go with!" He signed both himself and Nami as the Throne Riders. Will and Yamamoto made their registrations as well.

Shanti walked by the poolside as she attracted the attention of all the HJU males, Yamamoto looked over as Ayako made a fist and clobbered him on top of his head, "Where are you looking at huh?!" Yamamoto giggled, "Sorry!" Alex made his way over with Christian trailing behind, "This place is amazing, the video arcade, top notch." Those words have reached Hiro's ears as he tried to make a run for it, Nami pulls his ear dragging him to the ground with a hard thud. "Not while I'm around!" Hiro cries comedically as she drags him away, "Why?!..." Everyone who watched had a sweat drop roll down the side of their heads as they turned away slowly giggling.

Meanwhile elsewhere, the God-Liner had made it's stop as four members got off. "Do they think they're gonna leave us out of this episode?"

To be continued...

"Oy! I'm not done talking! OY!"