Engine Sentai Go-Onger: Full Blast (RPG Thread)

is Mayor of Farmville
((Undrave!!!!! Welcome back!))

Kasumi stared, wide-eyed, at the television screen. There were people like her outside of Japan as well? And they'd come here to fight off the Ugatz and...whatever Birca had said the other creature was?

"...Buson-san...you don't think this is karma, is it?"

"Hm? I'm not sure what you're talking about, onnn," Buson replied.

"I kept saying that I wouldn't fight until there were other people to fight with...and now there are four of them at once! It's almost as if...as if God wants me to fight."

Buson sighed. "I don't think that actually counts as karma, on on. And since when were you so concerned with divine providence."

Kasumi blushed. "I...I didn't know how to phrase it otherwise. I mean...what I meant was..."

"You're convinced you have to fight now?"

Kasumi nodded and turned to Senga. "So, Sumizare-san...the American rangers...should we be looking for them at this point? It'd probably be best if we were all fighting together. I have no idea where we'd start looking, but..."

At that point, Hibari, who was finished admiring the tulips she had so worked hard to cultivate, approached the TV, which displayed two people wearing red and yellow suits, battling hordes of humanoid robots, as well as a strange monster. While Senga and Kasumi were focusing on the two warriors, Hibari was focusing on the background, her eyes narrowing in an attempt to focus.

"Is there something wrong, Ganga Gaaan!" Gunphered piped up, taking note of the serious expression in his partner's face.

"I'm just trying to see where they are right now, Gunpherd," she replied, trying to pinpoint the location through the background, which was not an easy task due to the camera footage shifting between the two warriors, which were the two foreign Go-Ongers she heard Senga and Kasumi talk about. However, at one point, Hibari caught a glimpse of a rather large sign in the background while Go-On Red battled a large, starlike creature. If I'm not mistaken, that looks like a restaurant near the airport. If anything, I know where that place is... she thought to herself before turning to Kasumi and Senga.

"The two of them must have not gotten very far from the airport. I saw the sign of a restaurant I used to frequent in the background, so we should head to that point immediately," she told the two with conviction.

"Okay," Kasumi nodded. "Are you ready to go, Buson-san?"

"Do you really have to ask that question? It's about time we got some actual butt-kicking done, on onnnn!" Buson grinned, revving his engines.

"See you there, then..." Kasumi closed her Go-Phone and went over to Hibari...then stopped and turned back to Senga. "Erm, Sumizare-san..."

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
"We should head there then fan out, looking for foreigners. When close by out partners can pick up the precense of another Engine Soul." Proposed Senga.

"Good plan baru baru! Then you can call each other on your Go-Phone or Shift Changer!"

"See you there, then..." Kasumi closed her Go-Phone and went over to Hibari...then stopped and turned back to Senga. "Erm, Sumizare-san..."

"What is it?"

Kasumi blushed. Why did I do that?! I mean, I was going to make sure that he was ready to go, but he obviously was and I wasn't paying attention and...

"I...well, I was thinking that we should..." she swallowed. "Can I stick with you, Sumizare-san? I'm not very good in a fight and if any Ugatz show up...I'd rather have someone there to cover for me."

Noooooo...even if there's a good reason, you've just made things worse!

Lurker
As the Ugatz continued to plummet from the skies above while Star Banki mockingly remained out of reach Zeke found himself once more grabbing Topaz by the wrist and dragging her with him into an alleyway in order to transform without worrying about seeing them transform. Zeke thought very much like an American super hero, assuming that one shouldnt be seen while assuming the identity of their super alter ego. Seconds later there was a red flash of light before Go-On Red came charging out with his Mantan Gun in it's rod mode in his left hand and the Road saber in his right hand.

"Im getting really tired of these walking junk heaps!"

Sweet Sweets
Topaz was rather annoyed at the Star Banki appearing again and was about to henshin in the open because of this before she was dragged off by Zeke into an alleyway, realizing the folly she was about to commit. Duh...don't transform in the open, stupid...haa... A yellow flash of light soon appeared after Zeke rushed out. Go-On Yellow appeared, Racing Bullet in her hand as she ran it across her arm, it destroying the Ugatz that it struck.

"Wee, more fun cannon fodder..." She said to herself, being a little sarcastic.

is Mayor of Farmville
Kasumi blushed. Why did I do that?! I mean, I was going to make sure that he was ready to go, but he obviously was and I wasn't paying attention and...

"I...well, I was thinking that we should..." she swallowed. "Can I stick with you, Sumizare-san? I'm not very good in a fight and if any Ugatz show up...I'd rather have someone there to cover for me."

Noooooo...even if there's a good reason, you've just made things worse!

Hibari, who was about ready to go, turned around and saw Kasumi blushing heavily around Senga, understanding what it meant. I see....so she has a slight crush on him. I guess it's okay.... she thought to herself, walking over to both Senga and Kasumi.

"She has a point, Senga. It's better if you stick with her, since she has little experience in fighting. I will be fine, so please don't worry about me," Hibari told Senga, bowing down respectfully to both Senga and Kasumi. Without waiting for either person's response, Hibari immediately broke into a sprint toward the direction she was facing moments ago.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((We're stagnating again! Let's speed things up a little!))

If Senga realized the girl was lying he didn't make it apparant he did. He walked up to her with a big smile.

"I'd be honored! We could continue our conversation on the way! Also..." He began, slowing down as he put a hand on her shoulder "...don't be so quick to sell yourself short Kasumi-san! Any help is better than no help and with your heart filled with Justice you are a valueable member of our team! Beside we probably won't meet with any Ugutz today. The Gaiark are probably still licking their wounds from the beating Red and Yellow gave them." and with that he launched into an over the top laugh, holding his side for emphasis.

------

That was about 15 minutes ago or so and right now Senga felt like he had jinx them all. He and Kasumi were walking down the street when a crowd rushed past them, fleeing from something.

"What's going on?" He asked, grabbing a passer-by.

"The Gaiark are attacking again! There's robot critters falling from the sky over by the department store! Run for your lives!" And with that the salaryman yanked himself free and fled as fast as he could.

Senga had a determined look in his face and then did a dramatic 180, pointing in the direction the man was fleeing from.

"We must head out there at once Kasumi-san! Our comrades Red and Yellow must already be fighting! Com'on!"

"I'll contact Hibari and Gunpherd while you run baru baru!"

((Time for Senga and Kasumi to make a dramatic entrance!))

Lurker
Upon spotting Go-On Red and Yellow who had embarassed him so badly before Star Banki zoomed downward and rammed into them once more, taking out some very unfortuneate people's cars along the way. When it was arily still it was seen that the BanKiJyu had been modified slightly "Go-On Red...Go-On Yellow because of you i was disgraced!! The whole Visage Corps is laughing at me and it's all your fault!!!!! it yelled angrily as it pointed it's newly installed arm cannon in their direction. "GO TO HELL GO-ONGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!" it shouted as it began wildly firing a series of beams which seemed blast right through whatever obstacles got in it's way.

Right before the beam could end up going right through them he grabbed Topaz yet again, which was just more or less something he did out of habit when in a rush, and quickly dove out of why way while the beam ended up going through several vehicles, a bunch of Ugatz with bad timing and a building before finally dissapating. "Call me crazy, but I think he might be a little mad.." Zeke said sarcastically before bolting itoward it once more, hoping his speed would be enough to allow him to get another shot at the BanKiJyu's back, or at least give it something to shoot at while Topaz took a shot or two at it with the Racing Bullet.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((Sorry Silver but I can't pass up this opportunity so I'm not waiting! I hope you don't mind me taking getting your character to henshin, but I'll leave it up to your if you want to roll call or not.))

Something hit the side of the BankiJyu's face, bouncing off armlessly off its plating. He looked down in confusion, only to see it was a pencil. Apparantly green.

"That's enough rampaging BankiJyu!!" Boldly declared a male voice.

Senga was standing atop an upturned car in a dramatic fashion, pointing menacingly at the Gaiark. Kasumi was nearby, silent.

"AAAH! HOT HOT HOT!" gasped Senga when he realized the pant of his leg had caught on fire.

He leaped off the car and managed to take out the fire, muttering about his failed 'high ground entrance'. He then turned to Red and Yellow, hoping his English would be too bad.

"Do not worry. Here is your third limb!" He said with conviction, and an accent, pulling Kasumi closer.

"Its time to take you out BankiJyu!" He said, rising his shift changer up, while Kasumi readied her Go Phone.

"CHANGE SOUL SET! LET'S...GO ON!! 'Met on!"

with the sound of a revving engine and a flash of green light Senga was transformed into his heroic alter ego. In a flash of blue Kasumi was replaced by Go-on Blue.

"Doki Doki Yukai! GO-ON GREEN!"

((You can have Senga engage the Ugutz, I'll post some battle details later.))

Last edited: